Hey, what you thoughts about them? I'm attending to their concert in two weeks and I'm pretty excited. Anyone here have seem their live performances?
I haven't seen them live but I never hear too many people say they don't sound good live.

I think they're pretty good, their older stuff especially. Thickfreakness/Magic Potion era was the best. The newer material isn't as raw but it's still good. I'd love to see them.
They were amazing when they played at the O2 - I saw them last December.
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Marshall 1987X and 1960AX || Weber Mass 100
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
I've seen them live in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. Absolutely amazing, best performance I've ever seen from them. Lately they've been sounding really good live.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
I saw them live in an arena. They were good. Their opening act (Arctic Monkeys) were even better. I do wish I'd brought my foam earplugs. I had the Hearos "Rock'n'Roll" plugs in, but they're about 10dB less attenuation than the foamies, IIRC. The concert was fricken loud. Maybe it's because I was about 30 rows up and in the back, whereas I'm used to being in the pit just a few feet in front of the stage--maybe the PA speaker arrays project better up there than so close to the stage.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
I've never seen them live
I'm sure they'll rock the house though from what videos I've seen.
I've seen them twice and they've been amazing each time. You're in for a good show!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'm a big fan of The Black Keys. I've never seen 'em live but I hear they have a big sound. Enjoy!
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!