Does anyone on here know anything about the Line 6 Spider 3 150 watt 2X12" amplifier. I got this from a guy but it didnt come with a manual and the one on line 6 doesnt help. Im just trying to get a clean channel but it wont let me turn off the preset effects and when i run through them none of them are a clean channel.
Help Please.
No the amp works fine but i just cant get the effects to turn off i couldnt even find a way in the manual.
http://line6.com/legacy/spideriii150

They have the full manual on their site. It tells you how to operate everything. This was a 4-second Google search.

Not only that but the Spider III amps literally have an 'off' position marked on their effect controls. If you want to use an existing preset that has effects on it and you want to turn those effects off, choose that preset, switch the effects to the 'off' position and overwrite that preset.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Not only that but the Spider III amps literally have an 'off' position marked on their effect controls. If you want to use an existing preset that has effects on it and you want to turn those effects off, choose that preset, switch the effects to the 'off' position and overwrite that preset.

And if that doesn't work, then yeah, dude sold you a broken amp.