Page 1 of 2
??

EDIT: Is it the ability to retain and process information for future use? Or what is it?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Last edited by Enigmatic564 at Mar 17, 2013,
God
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

The MENSA IQ test.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

not being dumb
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Spies determine intelligence through espionage.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Enigmatic564
Is it the ability to retain and process information for future use? Or what is it?

That doesn't determine intelligence. That's just having a good memory and remembering facts.

Intelligence would be figuring puzzles and stuff like that.

In my opinion, anyway.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

to be intelligent you have to be right, so i guess correctness determines intelligence
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
One's understanding of the system
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
why would you ask the pit an open question in psychology?

i'm sure if you go to barnes and nobles there will be, like, 100 books on this, once you get through all the self helps.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Being Atheist because it you are more logical and intelligent than a theist.

It's sad how butthurt you are about shit like this. Seriously.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Delicious tears, oh how they sate me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
the size of your sizzle stick
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

i like how you're being ironic but you're totally right, 2x combo irony right there
Quote by korinaflyingv
There's different kinds of intelligence, for example I'm really good with logic puzzles but terrible with mathematics. A Mensa test will give you a pretty good indication of where you sit on the scale. I think my last test was a 126, which is a bit above average. I think average is about 110-120.

140 can get you a Mensa membership which means you're wicked smart.
average IQ should be 100 to make judging people more simple
Quote by korinaflyingv
100 average for overall population. 105 for the healthy population. 110-120 for your run of the mill university graduate. According to my psych class.
Genetic variations in transporters or other structures in the brain involved in the stress response pathway, serotonergic and cholinergic pathways, etc.
I guess it also involves the people around you from ages 0-12, or general amount of stress/trauma/distractions at an early age. Genes would also shape the adaptability to such stressors. Any more specific than that and I have no idea. You can probably find some relevant articles in a public journal, although after filtering out the phrenology and yay we just invented PET scan stuff you're probably left with 2.
Quote by StewieSwan

It's cool, you're butthurt I discovered the secret of life that you were hiding.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
The ability to synthesize new information from existing information.
Critical thinking and the ability to adapt to and understand what is happening around you.

It's the whole "Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts" thing. Just because you are educated and have lots of "book smarts" doesn't necessarily mean you are a smart person.

If you can't apply that knowledge practically, than knowing everything in the world won't help you.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Can intelligence even be put on a linear scale

If you go by IQ tests, yes.

In reality? Nope. Not really.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Generally by the size of a girl's boobs. If they're small, they're probably smart.
Quote by StewieSwan

Be nice. Horsedick was molested by radical atheists as a child. They also threatened to kill his family if he didn't capitalize the "a" every time he wrote the word even though it's not a proper noun.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Intelligence strongly correlates with intelligence.

Yeah, okay.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Intelligence strongly correlates with intelligence.

^this
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Page 1 of 2