"Please reconnect your controller."

Does this notification (and it's equivalent on PS3) ever make you feel like you're playing too much video game, especially if you feel like you changed batteries or charged the controller rather recently?

inb4 PC master race
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I never get those messages.

I have a rechargeable battery pack for my Xbox. I just take it out every now and then and let it charge.

Sometimes I get it on my PS, but not often. Especially now since my wireless one freaked out on me and now I'm using a directly wired one.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Mine's always plugged in on charge anyway.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nintendo DS master race.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
No, not at all

I just put the batteries in the charger and continue playing in ~15 minutes
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I stopped using wireless controllers and only use wired.

When I used wireless controllers though, i'd get those messages often because I would either just use any batteries I saw lying around or i'd take some out of a remote or smth.
Wireless 360 controller is my optimal controller, the weight, feel etc.

That battery thing is really stupid though, gotta invest more if ya want it rechargeable and then even more if you want to use it with your pc. Bullshit.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Are you having these problems rockingamer? I do not have these problems.

No, but I decided to make a dumb thread that can be summed up in one meme:

(Invalid img)

EDIT: Can't embed dammit...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Mar 18, 2013,
I have this problem every time I play a game on my 360, no matter how new the batteries are.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.