Disclaimer: I am an Atheist and not a Satanist. If I offend our religion (Christianity and Satanism), I apologize.

Gather round, ye sinners! Honor thy dark lord
Set your gaze upon this dark object I have brought
Lit thy candles and form a circle of blood and flame
Come forth into the circle once I call upon your name

Lay down your offerings on the altar
Pledge yourself to our lord the Morning Star
Step within the circle of blood,
And offer now the lash of a black cat’s eye, which you have cut

Come now and listen to my sermons
Chant with me in the tongue of demons
Take my hand, now, if you will
Let us pledge ourselves to the devil!
O’ dark lord, we have served you well
Sanctify our souls, condemn us to hell!

Thou hast summoned me, mortal
I thank thee for thine offerings
I shalt send my servants to watch over thee
For thee and thy congregation belong to me!

Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Last edited by Archer250 at Mar 18, 2013,
Hm, well you know to write, so that's good. But the subject of the matter is perhaps a tiny bit cliche don't you think? I would recommend to experiment with different ideas, and find something which is not that commonly known. And I know that's hard to say, but even if you where to change the title it would perhaps make it less obvious. You know what what i mean?

Keep it up though, I will keep my eyes on you from now on.
Quote by Eccer
Hm, well you know to write, so that's good. But the subject of the matter is perhaps a tiny bit cliche don't you think? I would recommend to experiment with different ideas, and find something which is not that commonly known. And I know that's hard to say, but even if you where to change the title it would perhaps make it less obvious. You know what what i mean?

Keep it up though, I will keep my eyes on you from now on.

Thanks, I'm very new to writing, so I'll start off with plain, straightforward songs (like my two other songs that I've posted). But I am working on songs which have basis in literature, history and mythology.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone