The only way you know

You always catch me when I'm down and our story begins. Never guiding me to the light or showing where it ends.
It's hate driven, bitter sweet spiraling down into oblivion. I can't win... I'm giving in.
The pain of Hell crawls under my skin and I'm wasted away. This place is only temporary but you plan to make me stay. Selfishly placed for your taste, I'm lost in disarray. You want to play but I can't stay.

Agony is the only gift you give. severed my life from how I live. Why do you burn to creep so low? I feel myself falling apart. I can't remove this poison from my heart. Killing me! Yea killing me. Killing me is the only way you know!

Cmon steal my breath away, fired up everclear. There's no holding back, your making sure everything disappears. Hold it all in a crystal ball, exercise my fears. All my fears... Their so clear.

Agony is the only gift you give. severed my life from how I live. Why do you burn to creep so low? I feel myself falling apart. I can't remove this poison from my heart. Killing me! Yea killing me. Killing me is the only way you know!

Distorted mind narrowed down over taken with alcohol. You want it all. I know you want it all. And I'll give it away. Couldn't carry the weight with a broken back, you placed the final straw.
Too much of a downer for me and I can't identify with the emotion behind the words. Read some AIC lyrics to see how this sort of content should be done. By all means though dude keep it up.
Thanks for the input guys. I wrote this when I dove into booze to get me over a break up. Well it drove me further down into depression and I wanted out. But couldn't get out. This is really about alcohol nd its dark hold it had on me. I'm not sober but I don't drink anywhere close to what I used to. I'm actually terrified to get a buzz now. Any way that's to clarify any question about these lyrics.