While headbanging I can feel my brain kinda slide back and forth, and after every single move I can feel it hit my skull, and that makes me feel like crap, even on the next day... is that supposed to happen?
Good.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

people still headbang? lol

Wouldn't a brain bruise just be called a stroke?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
That's why I mostly attend moshpits. It does hurt everywhere else, but my head is still allright... Until I kill it with beer and jäger during and after the show. ;D
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
TS, it means you are gay.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
There are so many ****ing things wrong with that question that I can't be bothered answering
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

I didn't start getting chronic migraines until I started headbanging in middle school.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
So you get concussions every time you listen to metal? Because that sounds like that's what you're describing.

I gotta say, that's pretty metal.
I guess if permanent brain damage is metal?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
if you listen to metal there wont be much difference if you get brain damage
The brain can be damaged or punctured from impacting the inner crevices of the skull, you normally have liquid that decelerates it and makes headbanging something that shouldn't cause damage. You're doing something wrong.
maybe youre headbanging too hard...or your brain doesnt fit in the hole it was prescribed

i suggest a replacement since this one isnt functioning enough to let you know youre doing something wrong