Page 1 of 3
Eugene Levy
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Eva Longoria.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Eva Mendes
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sam b
All of them

Damn you, I was gonna say that
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Jim

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Bob

Quote by Philip_pepper
Emma Stone.

Back off, she's mine.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Chester

Orville

Joshua Garcia.

...Oh wait...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Meredith

Irving

Paul
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Amanda

Quote by Philip_pepper
Come at me, bro.

Aware on me mum I'll facking batter u yoof
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Gladys

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
He'd never cheat on Pam.

Jim <3 Pam 4eva
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Herschel

Candace

Muhammad
Quote by SGstriker

Ted
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Gretchel
Quote by SGstriker

Xavier

If I could have Taylor Swift for dessert tonight, I would be a very happy girl.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yolanda
Quote by SGstriker

Geoffry

Angelica
Quote by SGstriker

Otto

Page 1 of 3