Can I do it? Can I make it? I hope so..

I guess it's just one of those days where I'm just daydreaming of playing on a stage, playing the songs I wrote and jumping all around the ****ing stage and headbanging to insane breakdowns while I listen to everyone in the crowd screaming my name..

Idk I just wanna make it in the music world so bad it's my dream, I'm dying to play on a stage, I hope I can do it..
You don't have to "make it" in order to play on stage, you know. And yes, playing on stage is ****ing amazing and is easily the best high on the face of the planet.
penisten
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
get a job you bum
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You don't have to "make it" in order to play on stage, you know. And yes, playing on stage is ****ing amazing and is easily the best high on the face of the planet.

I know but I just wanna make it big so bad, I've been daydreaming of seeing me headbanging like crazy in a music video or up on stage with all my fans screaming my name, and seeing my face on covers of magazines
its not 1990 anymore

your aspirations are futile

give up
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is ****ed
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But you want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away mother****er
It's just one of those days!!
Quote by Travis Penisten
I know but I just wanna make it big so bad, I've been daydreaming of seeing me headbanging like crazy in a music video or up on stage with all my fans screaming my name, and seeing my face on covers of magazines

And maybe legally change your name

And if you really want to play music, quit being a bitch about it and go busking

Really, All I'm hearing is " guys i've got a ****ing huge ego but I'm too much of a piece of shit to live up to it and I feel sad"

Get a life man.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
If you are ever in doubt, just think, what would The Joshua Garcias do?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
If you are ever in doubt, just think, what would The Joshua Garcias do?

They'd get that awesome name copyrighted.
Jesus TS, could you be a bigger faggot? Dreaming of chugging open strings on stage
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ometh
Jesus TS, could you be a bigger faggot? Dreaming of chugging open strings on stage

we've all been there man

that being said, op is a faggot
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
we've all been there man

that being said, op is a faggot

I know, but it's the breakdown part that's silly for me. When I daydream I dream of stuff I know I'll never archieve, like recording an album with Kurt Ballou or touring with the bands I love. Playing on stage is quite archievable, no matter how shit you are. I never played and I want to ofcourse, but yeah. Also get off your high horse TS because the chances of you making it, no matter the genre, are pretty small. Just be glad you make music, that's all.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Travis Penisten
everyone in the crowd screaming my name..

Also, nobody does that. At any concert. For any band. Except if they are their own band (like a singer/songwriter).

...Or if their name is Joshua Garcia.
Quote by snipelfritz

sometimes i play music in front of a lot of people

like last week i played in front of a lot of people

i don't know how many it was since i was on stage

when you're on stage there are bright ligths on you

you can't see the audience because of the lighting

so you don't even know how many there are

but i think there were maybe like 200-500 or so
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by blake1221
Kind of a narcissistic little bitch, aren't ya?

Not to mention kind of a moron. I mean, his last name is Penisten. I mean, how can you not get famous with a name like that? He could do stand up and then incorporate shitty deathcore guitar into his act and then he could live out his dream. He would basically be Steve Martin, sans talent.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ometh
recording an album with Kurt Ballou

I actually had a dream with that guy in it. I asked him what guitars he used, and he said he used hollowbodies on every song on Axe to Fall.
Fuck, I can't believe I didn't think to use Stephanie Martin as a stage name last week. I mean, Donna Reno is fine, but how many people that aren't bluegrass musicians would actually know who Don Reno is?
Who are you Travis Penisten? You have a troll name and I require that I know your identity now or I will ban you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Penisten is really my last name.. -_- you don't have to believe me. It's not like I'm the only person in the world with this same last name. Also why should I put my identity out on a site where i dont even know anyone?
Quote by Travis Penisten
Penisten is really my last name.. -_- you don't have to believe me. It's not like I'm the only person in the world with this same last name.

Quote by Travis Penisten
Also why should I put my identity out on a site where i dont even know anyone?

Choose one and roll with it. It'll stave off the banhammer.
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 18, 2013,
Quote by Travis Penisten
Penisten is really my last name.. -_- you don't have to believe me. It's not like I'm the only person in the world with this same last name. Also why should I put my identity out on a site where i dont even know anyone?

BANHAMMERD!
Quote by snipelfritz

You could try joining a band, that helps.

And he'll never know my insightful advice. I could have changed his life.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Travis Penisten
Can I do it? Can I make it? I hope so..

I guess it's just one of those days where I'm just daydreaming of playing on a stage, playing the songs I wrote and jumping all around the ****ing stage and headbanging to insane breakdowns while I listen to everyone in the crowd screaming my name..

Idk I just wanna make it in the music world so bad it's my dream, I'm dying to play on a stage, I hope I can do it..

You're 15 or so, aren't you?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Travis Penisten

Well...you're going to have to work for it then, man. Part of that is putting on a kickass live show. Another part of that is putting out a demo on reverbnation, bandcamp, soundcloud, etc.

If you feel you're ready to go the demo route, then stop in to the recording forum; don't buy or do anything until you read the stickies in the recording forum. Seriously, they probably will save you money.

Anyway, best of wishes, man.