I created a tab for Staind's "Take It" not too long ago. It seems to be rejected, despite not getting an email. There was one tab for it, but it was really bad. However, there was one with 5 stars but it had been given the wrong title by accident so it wasn't even the right song. The rest were either not guitar or a "Pro" tab. My tab is very accurate and I took a lot of time to do it (the power even went out and I had.. let's not talk about it). I even placed the lyrics alongside the corresponding part. I'm thinking that may be the reason it was rejected but that doesn't really seem likely because I've seen tons of tabs put the lyrics in.

I haven't used the forums here before so I'm hoping I put this picture in correctly lol. Anyway, below is a picture of my contributions.

[StaindContributions]C:\Users\BrianStanek25\Desktop[/StaindContributions]

I'm fairly certain that means it was rejected. Is there an admin or something that can get this published? Again, I'm not too familiar with the way this works here.

Thanks!

--
Edit:
No, apparently that is not how the picture thing works. lol
But in my defense, my browser doesn't seem to want to work with the insert button and it resorted me to that odd.. thing? It is the file location but.. idk whatever
Last edited by Brianstanek25 at Mar 18, 2013,
Evidently, other people didn't think it was acceptable to be put on the site for some reason or another.

To post images, use a hosting site like imgur or photobucket and use the tags.
If you go to My Profile and click My Contributions, you should see your contributions for the last month. Your tab should be in grey. Click on it, and there should be comments on your tab explaining why it was denied.

Sometimes the format glitches up for me, so it gets denied. And when I click on it, I have to open it up using a program, then it's completely jumbled up. So if you get a pop up like that, it probably means it got glitched up. So feel free to re-submit it.

Also, I'm not sure what you submitted, but if it had lyrics to it, it was probably a chords tab. If you just submitted it as a tab, that would be a good explanation as to why it got denied.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 18, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
If you go to My Profile and click My Contributions, you should see your contributions for the last month. Your tab should be in grey. Click on it, and there should be comments on your tab explaining why it was denied.

Sometimes the format glitches up for me, so it gets denied. And when I click on it, I have to open it up using a program, then it's completely jumbled up. So if you get a pop up like that, it probably means it got glitched up. So feel free to re-submit it.

Also, I'm not sure what you submitted, but if it had lyrics to it, it was probably a chords tab. If you just submitted it as a tab, that would be a good explanation as to why it got denied.

I'm going to delete the lyrics and repost it. Hopefully it will work. What I'm confused about is the "St" box. Does that stand for "State?" Underneath it is a gray "D" (probably for denied). When I click on the title of the tab, it just has me download it in notepad format. The title is, in fact, yellow, so I'm not sure what you mean by "Your tab should be grey." Sorry, I'm a bit slow when it comes to new sites. x3
Now, it has been a very long time, but I realized I didn't update this. It still got rejected. Why? I'm thinking the tab wasn't needed enough so nobody voted on it and it just expired.

So what I've learned is, people don't really do their duty on checking submissions and only "hits" and well known songs are going to be checked. If there is an artist who is isn't well known, and they just make an album, that is the perfect time to make a tab, as fans might try to see if there are tabs.

I hope I have helped anyone out who needed it. Have a great day, guys/girls! ^_^