I have recently modded an ESP Ltd EC 256 with locking tuners and Seymour Duncan pups. I am trying to set it up (intonation,pickup height, and action) but the low string makes a peculiar sound. Both of my tuners say that the guitar is in tune but any chord you make sounds terrible. The intonation is good, it has new strings, what could be the problem? Any advice would be great!
You're going to have to be more descriptive than "the chord sounds terrible" if you need help with this.

Why exactly does it sound bad? Does it not sound in tune?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
is the neck straight? sounds like the string might be touching a fret higher up the neck.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
By sounding bad, I am mean it somewhat scoops up into the note, very twangy sounding. I adjusted the neck last weekend because it was buzzing after i replaced all the parts on it. When hooked up to the tuner, it is spot on but the noise it makes is god awful. Any more questions, ask away
^^ that's probably your problem. just take it to get set up by someone who knows what they're doing.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬