Broke musicians with iOS or Android devices might like this FeaturePoints. Make $$

Poll: Has anyone ever found any other working sites like this? Post it so others can see!
Poll Options
View poll results: Has anyone ever found any other working sites like this? Post it so others can see!
YES
0 0%
NO
6 100%
Voters: 6.
**I don't know if this counts as "advertising" or not, though I don't think so because I don't work for the company and I think it's a cool thing people can actually use. IDK **

It actually works though, and YES I'm a real person thats been a UG member for some time now. I've been trying to find something like this (and I know others were too) for a while and nothing ever worked/ took too much time/ asked for too much info. It's really addicting and fun once you get started and making a referral chain is pretty cool

Essentially you download free apps, use them for 30 seconds, and accumulate points that can easily be transferred to paypal or amazon cash. I made $12 yesterday and it's the first thing like this that has actually worked for me.

USE THIS CODE TO START OFF WITH 50 EXTRA POINTS! G8KHP9

-Just search featurepoints in Safari and hit the first link

-Hit"Sign Up" in the upper left corner.

-Choose "Let’s go"

-Tap "Install" then "Install Now".

-A harmless profile will be installed on your Device to verify whether the sponsored app has been used.

-Select "I agree to the terms".

Now start downloading and enjoy the $$ that starts rolling in. I have 2 devices and was able to get even more points so I would highly suggest this to anyone with multiple devices.

Thanks for looking!

(Invalid img)

You can redeem:

-iTunes apps
-iTunes Gift Cards (US Only)
-Amazon Gift Cards (US Only)
-PayPal Funds (Worldwide)

Here's proof of the first batch of Amazon gift cards that I redeemed!
(Invalid img)
That's because I'm a human buddy I'm seriously just trying to get some referrals and let others know it exists cuz its really cool. Hmm how can I prove I'm human.....All hail John Petrucci?
Quote by captaincrunk
it's such a trivial amount of money for such senseless effort...

If you're bored and get enough people to chain off you it's not that bad
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
So it's like a referral Ponzi scheme?

well no but if it makes you feel like a badass while you're doing it then sure
Quote by Octavarius94
That's because I'm a human buddy I'm seriously just trying to get some referrals and let others know it exists cuz its really cool. Hmm how can I prove I'm human.....All hail John Petrucci?

Only robots enjoy music as soulless as DT. Adbot.
Quote by TheChaz

Sorry. ZOMG Kurt Cobain is de most taleented guitar player evar!!

Quote by TheChaz

Go shove a stick up your ass, Chaz!

OT:
TS may not be a bot, but he or she sure sounds like an advertiser.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Go shove a stick up your ass, Chaz!

OT:
TS may not be a bot, but he or she sure sounds like an advertiser.

I wish, if I got payed for this I wouldn't actually use it. That's actually kinda funny when you think about it
Quote by captaincrunk
it's such a trivial amount of money for such senseless effort...

I mean I've made $23 for sitting on my ass. Idk to me free mcdonalds for doing nothing isn't too bad XD