Ok so right now im using my fcb1010 expressiong pedals to control some parameters on my line6 m13 but prior to that i was using it to control a live looping setup i configured in ableton and now ableton isnt recieving a midi signal from the fcb1010 because its going in the m13. So now my question, is there anyway to have my fcb1010 control the parameters on my m13 while still sending midi to my DAW so i can use the foot switches?? if it helps my interface is a saffire 6 which only has one midi in and one midi out
Funny. I'm using an M5 with my M13 and just decided to get one of these or something like it.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MIDIthru2?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&gclid=CM2s3d7YibYCFQjhQgodMVsAhQ
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
- TC-50, Mark Five:25, Invective (soon), Vypyr 60
Nice! thank you for the response. I wish you could just bypass certain midi messages through the m13.
If I understand what you mean, you're saying the M13 won't receive a MIDI message and then transmit that same message through its MIDI Output.

If that's what you're saying then yes, I agree it's annoying that it doesn't do that. Then again, I'm a MIDI noob so I don't know if that's something that's more trouble than it's worth. It does seem like there should at least be an option for MIDI THRU ON/OFF or something.
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
Checked your MIDI channel settings?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I thought about that too, Cath. But the M pedals don't have an ability to send MIDI thru. They send a MIDI message when they switch presets/scenes but if that preset/scene switch is triggered by an incoming MIDI message, then they don't send one out. Strange, but the tech support guy confirmed it.

I went to GC and grabbed an M-Audio Midiman 2x2. It does the trick but it needs a USB power supply. That's a tiny bit annoying. That Midi Solutions Thru seems like a simpler, less cluttered solution as it's powered by the MIDI port....

There...just ordered the Midi Solutions Thru. I'll just return the other to GC.
Guitars

Amps
the m13 is recieving midi fine, just not going through to my interface as well. i was hoping not to spend any money but it seems that i must
Hey. I confirmed with Line 6 that the M-series don't do a MIDI thru. So the M13 receives the incoming MIDI message and reacts appropriately, but doesn't then send another message out. So yes, you will need to spend a few extra dollars to get it to do what you want.

As I said above, the M-Audio unit works perfect; it just needs to be connected to power using a USB power supply. I had one from a digital camera and that works fine. I ordered the MIDI Solutions box, but realized that having the USB output on the MIDI box was actually a good idea. That way I can transmit and receive sysex files through my computer. I'll be able to backup/restore my M13 and M5 settings. So I'm keeping the M-Audio unit and canceled the MIDI Solutions order.

Still, for a cheap, simple solution, the MIDI Solutions 1-in-2-out looks like a good bet.
Guitars

Amps
Yeah i think im gonna go with the midi solutions box. thanks again for turning me on to it.
Quote by zosomagik94
Yeah i think im gonna go with the midi solutions box. thanks again for turning me on to it.

Cool. Let us know how it works out for you.

Guitars

Amps