only thing i see wrong is the branding of "russian" when the background sign clearly says "ukraine has talent" in ukrainian

this is sexual, sexual racism.
ts never had no poledance.

during the communist era, the CCCP used to punish failed athletes with forced labour in their mines.

Shes got dem genes.
Quote by KingEuphoric
Well then... Ukrainian pole dancer is wow.... either way, shes hot

no, you dont just brush this aside

Ukrainian culture was nearly destroyed after 70 years under the rule of the soviet union. their national identity was only preserved on American soil and reinstated after the soviet collapse. to this day, its people are devoid of an identity, the younger descendants of many of those who stayed are now russian-speaking and completely ambivalent to this cultural famine.

THIS IS OUR POLE DANCER GOD DAMMIT

THE RUSSIANS CANT HAVE THAT TOO
While the strength and everything is damn impressive and I admire that, she's not exactly graceful
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by smartguyreviews

Ukrainian culture was nearly destroyed after 70 years under the rule of the soviet union. their national identity was only preserved on American soil and reinstated after the soviet collapse. to this day, its people are devoid of an identity, the younger descendants of many of those who stayed are now russian-speaking and completely ambivalent to this cultural famine.

Quote by jambi_mantra
While the strength and everything is damn impressive and I admire that, she's not exactly graceful

You must have such boring sex.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by smartguyreviews
only thing i see wrong is the branding of "russian" when the background sign clearly says "ukraine has talent" in ukrainian

this is sexual, sexual racism.

The Ukraine is a Russian province. lrn2geography.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Adbot is wow
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by smartguyreviews

****ing Americans trying to claim to be other country's nationals
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
^my immigrant grandparents beat the habit of separating ukraine and russia into me. the rest is just my own boarding mannerisms. i claim nothing but rudimentary knowledge of the Cyrillic alphabet

Quote by ErikLensherr
The Ukraine is a Russian province. lrn2geography.

this would get you bitch slapped hard by my grandparents
i put it to you that i geography fine. you need to lrn2 yourself
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Mar 20, 2013,
This guy has been spamming that goddamn brotivational site for months now.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!
Quote by TheChaz
This guy has been spamming that goddamn brotivational site for months now.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!

And it's not even that brotivational. I went to the site once and instantly became debrotivated.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
And it's not even that brotivational. I went to the site once and instantly became debrotivated.

I never clicked his links because I knew whatever he posted would be shit.
Felix Cane is better. Look at some of the videos of various pole dances on youtube some of them are pretty cool/ungodly hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvKSm6CExhc
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
ts never had no poledance.

during the communist era, the CCCP used to punish failed athletes with forced labour in their mines.

Shes got dem genes.

I'm sure Comrade Brezhnev would have made her do some forced labor...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
So this is basically slutty gymnastics? I'm okay with this.

EDIT: most impressive pole dancing move I've ever seen is still this one:

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 20, 2013,
Girl's got some good moves but no ass or tittays to look at. Then it's just boring like real gymnastics.