Just woken up to the news that a suspected cyber attack has 'paralyzed' South Korean broadcasters and banks. Korean officials are investigating the possibility that the threat came from North of the border.

In the current air of missile testing and rising tensions, this could prove to be a very important event I think.

http://rt.com/news/korea-info-networks-paralyzed-suspected-hack-seoul-north-519/
You are supposed to be our Lenny Henry.

I don't find you very funny at all.

I don't really find the real Lenny Henry to be funny.

He just pulls some good faces.

Yes I know....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's amazing what North Korea can do on a Commodore 64.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
lol cyber attack
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
best call the cyber police, this kind of cyber behaviour cannot be cyber allowed
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Weird, I thought you had to have like computers and electricity to mount this sort of attack.

Still, shit's scary. The new South Korean President doesn't sound like she's up for taking any more of Kimmy's bullshit.
Quote by willT08

So do you think we should give North Korea the gunge or what?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If only the real South Korean army was controlled by a teenager with a mouse and keyboard.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

They hacked South Korea? Aren't they half-cyborgs?
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I remember the North made two statements last week, one was to "hit them in the waist," and the other earlier statement was to hit them in the "wind pipe, mouth, or neck," I forget exactly which location.

Wind pipe = Broadcasting
Waist = Their wallets? Banking?

I dunno, maybe. Its not that far of a stretch that he warned them ahead of time with metaphors.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

i think the only reason north korea still exists is that china is trolling
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
i think the only reason north korea still exists is that china is trolling

Probs.

I feel like NK is like the world's village idiot.
So long as Battle.net is still up the South Koreans will be fine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.