I guess theyre humans so I feel bad.
8 13%
What the hell is wrong with you TS!
35 56%
I love boobies!
16 25%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
For the most part I am, Where I live the police are preditory swine who's sole purpose is to raise money for their municipalities. I know there are a few good ones but in my experience the ones I encounter (I live next to a convenience store/coffee shop) need a Colombian necktie. So Pit how you feel about those coppers?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
what the fuck man
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
wat.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Jesus.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by losing battle
For the most part I am, Where I live the police are preditory swine who's sole purpose is to raise money for their municipalities. I know there are a few good ones but in my experience the ones I encounter (I live next to a convenience store/coffee shop) need a Colombian necktie. So Pit how you feel about those coppers?

**** tha po-lice.

I prefer Sting's solo stuff.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by losing battle

Leave the ghetto then foo'
Not as happy as I am when a brony gets tortured and executed.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I'm not happy when anyone dies unless they actual deserve it (rapist,murderer).

Some officers should be fired but i highly doubt many need to die. Beyond this statement there isnt much to say.

Thread sucks no personal story/ examples from TS explaining his reasoning so im guessing you dont really have reason not to like them other than being a kid cause thats what the cool kids do. 0/10
Knowledge is power
That's messed up, even for the pit. That's like saying I'm happy when a priest dies cause they rape children. It's the minority, like a single digit percentage, that's popularized by the media. I thought people were smarter than that.
You are an awful human being. Get out.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by MadClownDisease
We should try getting rid of the police for a week and see how well TS fares.

Yup. If they announced a disbanding of all police forces and said fend for yourselves the streets would be unfit to walk on.
Knowledge is power
Here is a recent story for you, I was outside smoking a cigarette and I heard some fighting with some audible I'm going to ****ing kill you's and I see a cop car leaving the coffee shop, I flag him down he threatens to arrest me for complete bullshit, this goes on for a minute, Im telling him "hey check out the bar accross the street". He decides to lecture me about some bs while they are screaming oh my god "he is going to die". Arround where I live they deserve all the shit they get and then some.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Where do you live?
Quote by anvil is god
No. They're human beings like the rest of us, and deserve the same respect and treatment as any person.

this. they're just like other people in every aspect, such as
that theirs good ones, and ones that are complete ****ing dickheads.
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
I live in a semi-rural area of New Jersey, USA. The only reason the guy lived across the street from me was a waiter was an emt/med student.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Move to somewhere less shit.
Or become a police officer yourself.
it fills me with great and deep joy, overbearing joy if you will, to see an officer of the law die
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I wouldn't be broken up if someone like those assholes that fired half their arsenal into the trucks of innocent people in a manhunt died, but in general, no.
Dang. That's just dark. Like, really dark.
I thought you bronies were supposed to be jolly!
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 20, 2013,
Quote by losing battle
Here is a recent story for you, I was outside smoking a cigarette and I heard some fighting with some audible I'm going to ****ing kill you's and I see a cop car leaving the coffee shop, I flag him down he threatens to arrest me for complete bullshit, this goes on for a minute, Im telling him "hey check out the bar accross the street". He decides to lecture me about some bs while they are screaming oh my god "he is going to die". Arround where I live they deserve all the shit they get and then some.

I'm not going to pretend I understood a word of that. Regardless, there's no justifying it. There is something really wrong with you if dead cops make you happy just based of the few shitty ones you met.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I thought you brownies were supposed to be jolly!

Only when they're filled with weed (brownies and bronies, I mean).
TS is one of those people who've seen a few bad policemen and assumes they're all like that.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Hydra150
Only when they're filled with weed (brownies and bronies, I mean).

darn autocorrect. I keep missing these things.
Quote by Crazyedd123
TS is one of those people who've seen a few bad policemen and assumes they're all like that.

It's just like a cliche scene from a cliche script for a cliche movie!
And in the end, the character realizes he was wrong and can trusts police men.
Then they all get along and surprise buttsecks and the end.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

I have seen 2 good ones and 30 bad ones, its pretty disproportianite to be honest but I have seen a lot of cops on power trips in my experience. I'm not to far from NYC and have been stopped and frisked before even though its a blatent abuse of my constitutional rights.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Police brutality is a sadly prevalent thing. But, cops are paid to deal with the shittiest society has to offer, on a daily basis. That affords some respect on it's own. If you're happy because people from a demographic you've had bad experiences with are dying, you're pretty retarded.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Are you black, TS?
It's a shame that racism is still a thing, even in London I hear of a disparity in police behaviour (ie stopping and searching) between blacks and whites.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 20, 2013,
Quote by losing battle
I have seen 2 good ones and 30 bad ones

I'm surprised you've obvervrd enough to know if they are good and bad.

I've seen a bagillion. Usually on the street patrolling and have no idea if they are good or bad.
Quote by SGstriker

Join the police, TS, and be the change.
You are a **** TS. That is all.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
I have experienced lots of bad cops, added 8 because all 8 were talking about how they needed to meet their quotas. That and for a while I was hassled on a semi regular basis because at the Community College the police accademy was in the arts building. I don't have many positive experiences with the police.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
You should treat them like everypony else, tough guy.

Or do you have some retarded pun for that as well that i missed?
Page 1 of 2