Seems start to go a little sloppy around 1:07 until the end of that guitar part but nothing too major. Everything seems nicely recorded but honestly I could barely hear the upright bass over everything, it seem to lack any oomph to me and I'm listening on a good pair of head phones. I get you were going for an extremely natural sound but you can compress and keep it natural.

I can't really complain about the rest of it, sounds fine to me.

Also lovely set up you've got there. I found it a little weird when I saw it was all running into Garageband though xD
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Seems start to go a little sloppy around 1:07 until the end of that guitar part but nothing too major. Everything seems nicely recorded but honestly I could barely hear the upright bass over everything, it seem to lack any oomph to me and I'm listening on a good pair of head phones. I get you were going for an extremely natural sound but you can compress and keep it natural.

I can't really complain about the rest of it, sounds fine to me.

Also lovely set up you've got there. I found it a little weird when I saw it was all running into Garageband though xD

Yeah, I agree with about all of that. I made the song a while ago and then made the video recently. I've got Pro Tools now and it's awesome!
It's great and will definitely give you a leg up on scholarships, but I'm not sure why you have "sound design" in the title. This has almost nothing to do with sound design.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's great and will definitely give you a leg up on scholarships, but I'm not sure why you have "sound design" in the title. This has almost nothing to do with sound design.

That's just what I plan to major in. It's an art school so they accept just about any kind of art for a portfolio.