I'm looking to get that Frusciante Wah sound.

I would have just bought the Wh10v2 but i've heard alot of people say it sucks crazy amounts of tone.

Could anybody recommend a great wah pedal (ideally cheaper than the Wh10v2)

Vox v845?
Jim dunlop GCB 95 Cry Baby?
Vox 847 reissue?
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke
Most vox and crybaby variants have terrible bypass issues. Your high end is just destroyed. You could always mod one to have a true bypass switch though which is not all that expensive and turns it into a pretty good pedal. I use a bad horsie 2 sometimes tho I can't say that I recommend it.
The GCB 95 would work fine. So would the Vox probably.

My vote goes to the 95Q or 535Q though.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
fulltone clyde (std or deluxe), RMC? chi-wah-wah (http://www.plutoneium.com/aboutchiwahwah.asp)?

i have a clyde std and love it. the fulltone deluxe is more versatile, but i like my $90 used clyde std. i just happened to be at the right page at the right time. both the std and deluxe are nice because they have a much longer sweep than any duncans or voxes i have tried.

the RMC wizard wah is amazing, if i ever get sick of the fulltone that is what i would go for.

and also the chi-wah-wah, several members have mentioned and i have heard that people don't go back after a chi-wah-wah. however i would imagine them a little awkward with the sweep at first. they are the size of a typical pedal (boss for ex) and sound really good, although i have yet to try one.

also a lot of people swear by Morely, they aren't my favorite though, get cath in here and he will tell you all you need to know if you are looking for a morely.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Plutoneium Chi-Wah-Wah
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
my vote goes to the 535q. a fantastic wah for a decent price.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right