Esp Ltd black Explorer
Fender P-Bass
74' Black Rickenbacker
A lefty yellow Rickenbacker that has a righty neck
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Spector - Legend 4 Classic
Fender - Deluxe Jaguar
annnnd I still have my trusty starters
OLP - MM2
Peavey - Milestone
Ibanez SR5005
Ibanez BTB700 <- first bass, but the neck is a bit twisted, so can't get great action really
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
cheap crap starter bass
hopefully tanglewood rebel 4BKLH on the horizon
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
MIA Fender Jazz
Epiphone AccuBass
Brice 6 String
EBMM Fretless Stingray
Danelectro Longhorn (short scale)
Kala U bass
Peavey Zodiac
Ibanez SDGR of some description
'76 Columbus Jazz copy
Stingray 5 clone that I'm still building

and then I have a PBass clone I put together from parts which is probably being sold on, and a Lindo starter bass I bought to learn on because the Columbus at the time was too heavy for me. This one I've been trying to sell for ages.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Spector Rebop 4 DLX
SSD (Spector) NS-94

a defretted Ibanez GSR200 that's currently in pieces
another mystery fretless that's also currently in pieces
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
ESP B-series 5-string (not LTD)
Peavey intl. 5
Self-Build Jazz copy
Columbus Jazz copy with "mojo"...
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Maruszczyk Custom Frog 6-string
Warwick Rockbass Alien Deluxe 6-string
Defretted Ibanez GSR180 (my first bass)
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Sterling SUB 5 string. GASing for a Sterling Ray 5. Then, I might GAS for a Musicman 5
Cort T75 (actually trying to sell it)
Had:
Yamaha RBX650
Squier Vintage Modifed 70 Jazz Bass (kinda miss it from time to time).
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
MIM Fender Jazz
Squier P Bass w/ busted electronics :/

It's okay tho. After buying and playing my Jazz for a while, I find it weird to play the Precision.
Dunno what it is, it just feels different.
Main basses
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
Ibanez SR1306
Ibanez SR5005E
Ibanez BTB775PB
Ibanez BTB1005
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special
Last edited by dark Mass at Mar 21, 2013,
2011 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass in sunburst with a maple board and red tort pickguard, all standard.

One bass to rule them all... it's the only one I play these days (because it's the only one I own now... without a shadow of a doubt the single best playing and sounding bass I've ever owned/played (and I've owned and played some that are double the pricetag, and several other American Standard Fenders that weren't nearly as good).
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Spaz91
Fender/Squier/Seymour Duncan/Gotoh/SX Bits Precision bass relic.
Lodestone Jazz Bass, defretted.

Previous basses in my sig.

After all the basses you had, you just settled with two??
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Sudaka
After all the basses you had, you just settled with two??

"Settled" is not a word in my dictionary. There are two basses that are impossible to sell, luckily I love them to bits.

I won't... "settle" until I have a 6 string Warwick Corvette $$ Broadneck fretted AND fretless.
Hagstrom Beluga IIF
Peavey Millennium ACBXP
Ibanez GSR190

Just Gas'ing for a Rickenbacker 4001 now
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
Quote by Spanner93

Just Gas'ing for a Rickenbacker 4001 now

Let's not mention the R word again
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Spaz91
"Settled" is not a word in my dictionary. There are two basses that are impossible to sell, luckily I love them to bits.

I won't... "settle" until I have a 6 string Warwick Corvette $$ Broadneck fretted AND fretless.

Well, I feel better now thinking that I would settle down with a Musicman 5er and a Deluxe Jazz V (or Lakland V)...
Quote by FatalGear41

Sterling Ray 35
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Spaz91

I thought Corvettes were too small for you? Go big or go home- Thumb SC!
A parts Jazz bass with a sunburst body, maple Precision neck, red tort pickguard, Bartolini neck and Wizard bridge pups, and other stuff.
A defretted, repainted Yamaha RBX170.

I hope to upgrade to an MIA Jazz V or Warwick Thumb before too long now that I have a giggable amp. Unfortunately I have no money.
Fender Highway 1 Precision, I've swapped the neck for a Highway 1 Jazz neck, rewired, installed a Bartolini P pup, new pickguard, Hipshot tuners with an extender. It's strung up with Thomastik-Infield Jazz flats and set up with the action medium-high. I use this bass for all my recordings and gigs.

Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass - This one is a bit of a case queen at the moment, I think I need some new pickups/an onboard pre to fall in love with it again.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Yamaha BB1600. I've had it since 1994 and I love it! The kickdown is a nice ass feature.
Last edited by nsb22 at Apr 1, 2013,
Quote by eddiehimself
Let's not mention the R word again

Oh yeah, I forgot. Still want one though
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
Ibanez SR506
Warwick Thumb 5 String (Found on CL for an awesome price... But it makes me so sad that it's not a 6 String... *sighs*)
Ibanez GSR200 (first bass, defretted)
4 String J-Bass
Last edited by Aerynn at Apr 3, 2013,