El_KINGG33
UG's angry pirate
113 IQ
Alright, so I am in need of the pit's advice. There's a girl I'm interested in. last weekend we were hanging out with a group of mutual friends, and I was strumming on sum guitar negro. Anyway, she kept trying to get me to sing and play a song for her, but I didn't, since I don't have a particularly good singing voice and was still sober. During the night, she asked me to play wonderwall, but I didn't know it. That leads to my question, should I learn to sing wonderwall ( I've already learned how to play it) and play/sing it next time I'm around her? Or would that be something I should avoid doing? I'm suprisingly interested in this girl, so anything I can do to improve my standing with her would be good, as I don't know her all that well yet.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
When is Wonderwall a bad idea?

Seriously, don't do it, it'd be weird. She probably didn't want to hear it that much.

Edit: Wait, there are no spiders here. Forget what I said, she will marry you at the first chord, I promise.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Mar 20, 2013,
El_KINGG33
UG's angry pirate
113 IQ
That's what I was thinking too, but I didn't want to pass up a potentially good opportunity if I was wrong.
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
1,251 IQ
It should be part of your default party pack repertoire anyway.
Last edited by Johnny_Ibanez at Mar 20, 2013,
Simsimius
Peace. Love. Solidarity.
1,910 IQ
Learn a different song, as playing wonderwall might be weird if you randomly bring it up.

But totally consider learning a song to sing. It's hard for me to word right now as very tired and up late, but she wants to see you "hidden" talent... or more accurately, wants you to show her the cool stuff you do.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Much better. Thank you, Phils.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
El_KINGG33
UG's angry pirate
113 IQ
Quote by Simsimius
Learn a different song, as playing wonderwall might be weird if you randomly bring it up.

But totally consider learning a song to sing. It's hard for me to word right now as very tired and up late, but she wants to see you "hidden" talent... or more accurately, wants you to show her the cool stuff you do.

I know a fair amount of songs, vocals included, but I thought one she might know would be better:P either way, I've added a couple new songs to my repertoire, one of which i can actually sing well, so that should be good next time the need arises.
supersac
Tab Contributor
630 IQ
yeah people arent impressed with guitar unless you can sing or are in a band
so yes if you know wonderwall girl will be impressed it should be part of your "emergency pantydroppin hit list"

seriosly some grl will **** you if you can sing and play guitar
now that you know you must use these powers wisely
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by El_KINGG33
I know a fair amount of songs, vocals included, but I thought one she might know would be better:P either way, I've added a couple new songs to my repertoire, one of which i can actually sing well, so that should be good next time the need arises.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
El_KINGG33
UG's angry pirate
113 IQ
Quote by supersac
so yes if you know wonderwall girl will be impressed it should be part of your "emergency pantydroppin hit list"

Actually, my "emergency panty dropping hit list" consists of accordion renditions of cannibal corpse songs. For some reason, bitches love the way cannibal corpse sounds on an accordion.
supersac
Tab Contributor
630 IQ
Quote by El_KINGG33
Actually, my "emergency panty dropping hit list" consists of accordion renditions of cannibal corpse songs. For some reason, bitches love the way cannibal corpse sounds on an accordion.

bitches love cannibal accordion renditions of corpse songs

actually playing an accordino round these part might work if youre not playing cannibal corpse
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by El_KINGG33

V The girl when you start playing Cannible Corpse

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
babysmasher
unwell
117 IQ
Quote by supersac

This man speaks the truth. You may have blown it with this chick but learn some songs that sound good with your voice and definitly some pantydropping songs. You gotta be able to pull those out on command when the opportunity arises. Sounds like she would've jumped your bones if you sang something
CaptainCanti
love nectar
1,177 IQ
Just whip your weewee out. She'll know. She'll know.
¯\_()_/¯