I had a history test about a month ago. It went well. About three days ago I got my grade and it was 69 (lol). Turns out I didn't answer a question.

But now, studying before the re-test which starts in a couple of hours, I remember the question and that I answered it.

I WANT TO BANANAFY EVERYTHING.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

So, did someone erase your answer or something? One time in the 4th grade, our class had to do minute-long multiplication quizzes. When we finished the quiz, we passed them to a nearby classmate so that they could grade it as the teacher revealed the answers. As it turns out, the asshole grading my quiz was trying to erase my answers so it looked like I forgot to answer them. THE ****!?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by TheTee56
I got my grade and it was 69 (lol).

So would you say you let your grade.... slip?

Did that pun work?
Was it too much of a stretch?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
im not even a banana
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
There is such a thing as too many bananas. Visit the locker room at any men's health club. You'll know what I'm talking about. I have nothing against a few bananas. But when you fill a whole room with them, that's another story.

History class blows.
Balls.
HAHAHAHA
I AM HAPPY BANANA

The teacher missed a page and now I have a 92.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

on that note, a couple of weeks ago my physics teacher gave me a 10 for some test i didnt even take
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
So would you say you let your grade.... slip?

Did that pun work?
Was it too much of a stretch?

Coco approves.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Mah shpoon is too big.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Mah shpoon is too big.

my anus is bleeding
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm an angry squirrel. I got 75 in a presentation that I thought I totally bombed. Today was a good day.
I'm a ****ing Krabby Patty, and I can't see my forehead.
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
I'm a happy Joshua Garcia because I am a Joshua Garcia of The Joshua Garcias.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line