Hello everyone.. I bought a folk guitar from a friend and these accesories were in the guitar case... Honestly I have no idea what they are. Could any of you please explain how they're used? Thanks.. Rod.
They look like attachments for in-ear headphones.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE