Page 1 of 2
whos the biggest dickbag that ever lived? hitler, batman, caesar, crazy sam, pol pot, justin bieber, OP, blake, batman, you choose
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
whos the biggest dickbag that ever lived? hitler, batman, caesar, crazy sam, pol pot, justin bieber, OP, blake, batman, you choose

I'd bold you, but you let me play pop music in mumu.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I would not want to spend 5 mins in a room with Maynard from tool.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I don't see what the big deal about Michio Kaku is, he's just high...
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
ts..
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by desperatechris
I heard That Pete Townsend is a bit of a Dick.

Oh yeah. Everyone I have talked to that knows or has met him has said that he is the douchiest people they have ever met. I had one person say he made "Axl Rose look like a nice guy" in comparison.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Go suck a bag of dicks OP
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Burgery

yep
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
I don't see what the big deal about Michio Kaku is, he's just high...

michio kaku is a dickbag

i used to love his videos and then i took physics 101, now its like nogga pls ur simplifying it to the point of boredom
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You're such a dickbag, OP.
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
Quote by anvil is god
yep

Can't believe nobody's said bronies and anime twats yet. It's obvious once you realize
As much as I understand people not liking him, I think Justin Bieber is unfairly treated sometimes. The reaction to that recent video of that photographer telling him to **** off back to American made me sick.

I think the papz are the biggest dickbags.
The paparazzi are dickbags but it's practically in their job description. I can fully understand how/why they get annoying, but on the same token, they do it for a living. I can understand their aggressiveness (at times).

I've always heard that Jeff Beck is a bit of a dickbag. Apparently he doesn't like performing with other musicians. Oh, and Rachel Ray. I've a cousin who works for Scripps-Howard who met her once, and she said she's a total ****. Paraphrasing, of course--my cousin's mouth is not that dirty.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Oooh, I dunno. Either the ones who pretend they have relationships with fictional horses, any white guy from Indiana/similarly boring state who goes on like they're japanese, or Stratkat
Hey, I don't appreciate my state being singled out, even if you are right.

At least I can confidently say that Illinois is more of a wasteland.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
The paparazzi are dickbags but it's practically in their job description. I can fully understand how/why they get annoying, but on the same token, they do it for a living. I can understand their aggressiveness (at times).

I've always heard that Jeff Beck is a bit of a dickbag. Apparently he doesn't like performing with other musicians. Oh, and Rachel Ray. I've a cousin who works for Scripps-Howard who met her once, and she said she's a total ****. Paraphrasing, of course--my cousin's mouth is not that dirty.

It's not just the invasiveness, it's the sheer sense of entitlement they seem to feel.

The irony of that photographer getting annoyed when pushed out of the way when he was waiting outside a hotel trying to get pictures of him before he gets to his car, then telling Bieber he's a twat and to **** off back to America whilst cradling his pictures he waited outside to get, then complaining when someone was filming him...

"No one likes you! F off! But I am of course going to still wait outside to try and get a photo of you just leaving a ****ing building. I'm going to shout at you saying how shit you are whilst examining the pictures of you I waited outside for ages to try and get."

I recently saw this video too (taken by Joseph Gordon Levitt):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzX36AW9Fhs

I just do not understand these guys' warped thinking.
there's a really cool documentary on paparazzi done by Adrian Grenier (entourage)...it really gets into how they think and just how far they'll go to get what they want... some of them are crazy.
Pauly's dickbag was pretty cool, you know, the birthday one.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Burgery needs a beating, but Bush was an evil kunt. I would cut his head off and make him into quadruple human cheeseburgers for Adam Richmond to pig on.
TS is a knob.

But seriously, if you mean just an obnoxious jerkoff, off the top of my head i would say Wiseau. In terms of someone who was actually evil, i want to say someone other than Hitler or Gadaffi, but no one is springing to mind at the moment.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Burgery needs a beating, but Bush was an evil kunt. I would cut his head off and make him into quadruple human cheeseburgers for Adam Richmond to pig on.

You officially have more dicks in your bag than Bush.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by willT08
Can't believe nobody's said bronies and anime twats yet. It's obvious once you realize

Quote by willT08
Oooh, I dunno. Either the ones who pretend they have relationships with fictional horses, any white guy from Indiana/similarly boring state who goes on like they're japanese, or Stratkat

Please, let's get the butthurt out now, turn this thread into a shitstorm, and provide entertainment for the rest of the pit

Anything else you'd like to say about us?

OT: People who are WAY too emotionally invested in a political party. Liberals, Conservatives, it really doesn't matter, shut the **** up because some of us don't want to hear about that shit 24/7
Last edited by Shotgunmerc at Mar 21, 2013,
Quote by Burgery

I thoughts we was cools, Burgerys...

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 21, 2013,
Quote by Shotgunmerc

Please, let's get the butthurt out now, turn this thread into a shitstorm, and provide entertainment for the rest of the pit

Anything else you'd like to say about us?

Yes, you all wish you were 5 year old girls.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I thoughts we was cools, Burgerys...

crazy sams, i regrets to informs yous that we is uncools untils u fellates my tastes in metals

Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
crazy sams, i regrets to informs yous that we is uncools untils u fellates my tastes in metals

Whats tastes are those?
Me.

EDIT: WHAT THE **** HAVE YOU DONE TO MY AVATAR, MODS?!??!??!
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Whats tastes are those?

now fellate me
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by BeefWellington
Me.

People that drive drunk. Or drunk driving apologists.
Quote by MadClownDisease
It's not just the invasiveness, it's the sheer sense of entitlement they seem to feel.

The irony of that photographer getting annoyed when pushed out of the way when he was waiting outside a hotel trying to get pictures of him before he gets to his car, then telling Bieber he's a twat and to **** off back to America whilst cradling his pictures he waited outside to get, then complaining when someone was filming him...

"No one likes you! F off! But I am of course going to still wait outside to try and get a photo of you just leaving a ****ing building. I'm going to shout at you saying how shit you are whilst examining the pictures of you I waited outside for ages to try and get."

I recently saw this video too (taken by Joseph Gordon Levitt):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzX36AW9Fhs

I just do not understand these guys' warped thinking.

He handled that with tenfold the grace I would have.
I would agree that these people are the scum of the earth, and nobody can reason with me otherwise.
All that "aww but it's their living" bullshit - no, get a different living.
Quote by BeefWellington

That's fucking awesome

Quote by Trowzaa
Yes, you all wish you were 5 year old girls.

Lol, no. I'd take being 5 years old again though, I was an awesome ****ing 5 year old. Hitting homeruns in t-ball and shit
Last edited by Shotgunmerc at Mar 21, 2013,
Page 1 of 2