Hey guys, I need to readjust my bridge because of some fret buzz but I don't know how to do it. On every one of my string there is some fret that causes the buzz, and I want to correct that. Here is some more info on my guitar :

Bridge : G&L bridge, looks a lot like fender, I think it works the same way as the one on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5DbChTzoM If I understood correctly you can use this method by using an alan key directly on the bridge to adjust strings individually, right ?

Tuning keys : There is a hole just under the low E tuning key that seems to allow the use of an alan key, I don't what for, is that also for raising/lowering the bridge ?

That's all I have, can you help me please ?
Last edited by yoyoloto at Mar 21, 2013,
Yep, adjust the screws at the saddle. Keep them at an even height to avoid rattle.

Not sure what the hole at the tuning key is for, I assume they're locking tuners but it will not adjust the action.

Quote by emad
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
is that not where the whammy bar is supposed to go?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.