first of all i would like to say that i hate the word terrorist.
the word terrorist implies that these peoples main goal is to create terror,when obviously every different terrorist group is founded by different beliefs and to reach very different goals, ranging from extreme religious views to the desire for anarchy, a reshaping or a destruction of the society that we live in.

terrorist is a a word that has only been around for about 30 years.

before the invention of the word terrorist these people where simply known as rebels, a term that fits them much better since their goal is never to create terror, but to attain a state of peace based around their ideals.

So pit i ask you, was George Washington and all his followers (that rebelled against a society that they felt unfair and cruel) terrorists?

you could say that he set off no bombs and created no actual terror, but I'm pretty sure their was a group of terrorized people
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Thir thread is terrible.
TS is must indeed be a terrorist.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Go back to Canada you god damn terrorist!

you're never as free as when you are lost
Extremist religious views (or far-right) are dumb.
Anarchism (or far-left) is dumb.
Therefore, terrorism is dumb.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Mar 21, 2013,
George Washington was a prick not a terrorist. America would be more cultured and evolved with the United Kingdom as its leader.
Go home, ya terrorist!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by desperatechris
Ts is indeed a terrorist.

He is also French, i posted the french flag for you TS.

That is quite funny
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
the word terrorist implies that these peoples main goal is to create terror,when obviously every different terrorist group is founded by different beliefs and to reach very different goals, ranging from extreme religious views to the desire for anarchy, a reshaping or a destruction of the society that we live in.

terrorist is a a word that has only been around for about 30 years.

before the invention of the word terrorist these people where simply known as rebels, a term that fits them much better since their goal is never to create terror, but to attain a state of peace based around their ideals.

So pit i ask you, was George Washington and all his followers (that rebelled against a society that they felt unfair and cruel) terrorists?

you could say that he set off no bombs and created no actual terror, but I'm pretty sure their was a group of terrorized people

They use terror to get what they want. Therefore they are named terrorists.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Extremist religious views (or far-right) are dumb.
Anarchism (or far-left) is dumb.
Therefore, terrorism is dumb.

As a student of logic, I affirm that this is irrefutable logic!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
As a student of logic, I affirm that this is irrefutable logic!
Hayul yes.
Quote by desperatechris
Ts is indeed a terrorist.

He is also French, i posted the french flag for you TS.
OH LAWD I didn't even see that
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Osama bin Laden

No difference. True american heroes.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
"“History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”

-Dan Brown or somenigga

It's a word commonly described to put a certain group of individuals into the fray so that we may determine which form of enemy they might be.

Insurgent is the best one though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Neo Evil11

Fuck me, Neo said something smart
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Neo Evil11

What about 'shock and awe'?

Are the US Govt terrorists then?
Quote by TooktheAtrain
What about 'shock and awe'?

Are the US Govt terrorists then?

If you wanna get all Hobbesian about it, every government are terrorists
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist. terrorist.

terrorist.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jambi_mantra
If you wanna get all Hobbesian about it, every government are terrorists

I am going to use that IRL from now on.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ