Page 1 of 5
hey music lord
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There's an electronic/dance music thread in the "Other" subforum of Bands & Artists.

Also does anyone else think that there is a high chance that TS is erroneously using "techno" as a synonym for EDM and wouldn't be able to tell the difference between techno, trance, DnB, dubstep, house, jungle, hardcore, etc?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
rave party yes

very nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I think this guy has some weird thing where he has to talk to people. He just greets everyone infinitely and rarely even talks about anything.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yes

well established word definitions are subjective

very nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Hell yeah Aerosmith is one of my favorites!!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by BladeSlinger
I think this guy has some weird thing where he has to talk to people. He just greets everyone infinitely and rarely even talks about anything.

hey how old r u

Quote by MusicLord16
Aerosmith is Techno music?

Technically, yeah. So are AC/DC if you wanna be technical.

Quote by MusicLord16
Aerosmith is Techno music?

yea
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by BladeSlinger

Why do u have to bring me down so what if i like talking to ppeople is that so wrong?? I think Not
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
yea

wow u learn something new everyday and i was pretty sure they were a rock band not techno but ok
Quote by MusicLord16
Why do u have to bring me down so what if i like talking to ppeople is that so wrong?? I think Not

You break the rules by double posting and never talk about anything. You say hi to everyone that shows up in the thread and ask how old people are. I've almost never seen you actually join in the conversation that's happening, just greet people.

Then this thread is in the wrong place.

Triple post even.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
captain snazz

captain of snazz
Quote by MusicLord16
wow u learn something new everyday and i was pretty sure they were a rock band not techno but ok

That's right!
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by MusicLord16

hey if u like it and u think its called rock its not my right to judge
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by BladeSlinger
You break the rules by double posting and never talk about anything. You say hi to everyone that shows up in the thread and ask how old people are. I've almost never seen you actually join in the conversation that's happening, just greet people.

Then this thread is in the wrong place.

Triple post even.

well guess what alot of people post in the wrong place but i dont care
Quote by MusicLord16

Fine by me, bro.

The mods on the other hand...
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Burgery
hey if u like it and u think its called rock its not my right to judge

thats right thats right
Quote by MusicLord16

hey if u think its the right place its not my right to judge
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
hey if u think its the right place its not my right to judge

That's what Kensai said. Look what the mods did to him.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MusicLord16
thats right thats right

very nice
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by captainsnazz
bob sacamano
bob… sacamano

hey man if you think it's nice it's not my place to judge

hey snazz whats up man
Quote by MusicLord16
so Burgery what is the difference between Techno and Trance honestly i have to know

the difference is subjective

you should look up nihilism
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by MusicLord16
who likes the remixes of dubstep

How do you remix a genre?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MusicLord16

those are my favorite remixes
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by MusicLord16

I often enjoy techno remixes of dubstep
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Burgery
the difference is subjective

you should look up nihilism

alright ill get right on that and i now get the difference
Page 1 of 5