Obama: "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"

Page 1 of 2
inb4 carmel appears and closes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
inb4 political discussion I will inevitably avoid
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
induring derailment

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Mar 21, 2013,
Quote by Das_Skittles
Full speech here

Batten down the hatches, thar be a shitstorm a-brewin!

Good. He does have some balls finally.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The watermelon is relevant because Obama

Realist nigga with power bar none.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Dirge Humani
I can't wait to see how all the conspiratards who think the JEWS control the President are going to deal with this.

Easy. Actions =/= Words.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I can't wait to see how all the conspiratards who think the JEWS control the President are going to deal with this.

Don't you see? It's the standard Jewish tactic of reverse psychology! Have the president say something against Israel, so the everyone will actually support the Jews!
I watched a good portion of the speech today and thought it was nice. His toast to that one guy was funny.
Easy to say for a Muslim
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
and he also gave israel the green light to keep building settlements, displacing palestinians and whatnot. nothing changes.
Israel is no good, it's so bad that they can get away with this and people don't want to stand up because they're afraid of being labelled anti-Semitic. Forcing Ethiopian women to take birth control, the assault on Gaza amongst many other things but its ok, the US said its cool.
He's right.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
He's right.

Pretty much. Nothing else to add; I hope this thread doesn't get serious. >_>
Most of what politicians say, especially heads of state, is meaningless garbage meant to please a certain group, so why does it matter?
My God, it's full of stars!
George W. Bush - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Bill Clinton - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
George H. Bush - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Ronald Reagan - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Jimmy Carter - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Gerald Ford - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Richard Nixon - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Lyndon Johnson - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
John Kennedy - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Dwight Eisenhower - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Harry Truman - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The only way for Israel to endure is if it gets out of the Middle East. Even with an independent Palestine, it's a Jewish nation in a Arab dominated area. It's always going to be a conflict zone in some way or another
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
The only way for Israel to endure is if it gets out of the Middle East. Even with an independent Palestine, it's a Jewish nation in a Arab dominated area. It's always going to be a conflict zone in some way or another

lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Jackal58
George W. Bush - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Bill Clinton - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
George H. Bush - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Ronald Reagan - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Jimmy Carter - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Gerald Ford - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Richard Nixon - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Lyndon Johnson - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
John Kennedy - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Dwight Eisenhower - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"
Harry Truman - "The only way for Israel to endure is with [an] independent Palestine"

"The only way for Israel to endure is with..."

"me"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TunerAddict
lol

You can lol all you want but it's true. Most conflicts involving Israel in the last 60 years have been it fighting against Arab nationalism.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Neo Evil11
Good. He does have some balls finally.

Fuck you, you damn Dutchy!

Quote by jaybsp
Israel is no good, it's so bad that they can get away with this and people don't want to stand up because they're afraid of being labelled anti-Semitic. Forcing Ethiopian women to take birth control, the assault on Gaza amongst many other things but its ok, the US said its cool.

You have very little understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict over the past 60 years.

OT:
Obama had zero business saying that.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 21, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Obama had zero business saying that.

I thought international politics was Obama's business?
Quote by jambi_mantra
You can lol all you want but it's true. Most conflicts involving Israel in the last 60 years have been it fighting against Arab nationalism.

Most conflicts that Israel has been in since its birth have been about water.

The fact that you are trying to sum up this conflict as some type of difference of religion/ethnicity is what I was "lol"ing about, because it is the type of explanation you hear from your average undergrad.

I don't know why, therefore culture.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

You have very little understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict over the past 60 years.

You've never demonstrated any knowledge.

We get it, Sam. Your ancestors were Jews so you suck Israel's dick from no reason aside from that. Let it ****ing rest.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Last edited by TunerAddict at Mar 21, 2013,
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Goddamnit, I want watermelon more than a starving black man in Africa.

Why would you want a starving black man in africa?
Quote by TunerAddict
Most conflicts that Israel has been in since its birth have been about water.

The fact that you are trying to sum up this conflict as some type of difference of religion/ethnicity is what I was "lol"ing about, because it is the type of explanation you hear from your average undergrad.

Maybe because it's a huge part of why there's so much conflict in the region? I'm going to just "lol" at you for disregarding it

And I wasn't trying to sum up anything. Merely pointing out my opinion that Israels existance in that region is a cause for conflict which isn't magically solved by Palestine being an independent nation.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by jambi_mantra
Maybe because it's a huge part of why there's so much conflict in the region?

lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
lol

lol

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2