Page 1 of 2
Like my region thread except not so good.

Surrey, England

My county.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
oogie boogie
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
oogie boogie

The white women are that way >>>>
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Atlantis
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Same county as Clapton and Top Gear.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I ****ing love a lot of the Tony Hawk music.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Avedas
wtf is a county

you spelled "country" incorrectly

I just ASSUMED Canada had counties.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Lancs? @ Manchester borough of Manchester guy.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
I just ASSUMED Canada had counties.

No, Canada has collections of agreements of boundaries, because actual contracts and defined dimensions would be too aggressive.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by treborillusion
Lancs? @ Manchester borough of Manchester guy.

No. Manchester, GREATER MANCHESTER.

Don't lump us together with those pie-eating hicks from Lancashire.
Quote by Avedas
wtf is a county

you spelled "country" incorrectly

You Asians don't have those back in BC?

Madawaska, New Brunswick
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Can we just ban him now? The obliviousness has gone from amusingly annoying to infuriating.

Plus multiple useless threads.
He's actually made this thread multiple time if I remember correctly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by eGraham
No, Canada has collections of agreements of boundaries, because actual contracts and defined dimensions would be too aggressive.
What?

I'm not sure if serious, but I'm going to take your word for it.

'So wait, Canada doesn't have counties?' But America do. Well, States do; But let's not get into that. -- I thought even Japan had counties! -- Maybe I should know this stuff.

Well, y'know... I guess not everyone has a county or equivalent.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 21, 2013,
I don't have a county. I have a state, and a suburb.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by treborillusion
What?

I'm not sure if serious, but I'm going to take your word for it.

'So wait, Canada doesn't have counties?' But America do. Well, States do; But let's not get into that. -- I thought even Japan had counties! -- Maybe I should know this stuff.

Well, y'know... I guess not everyone has a county.

Canada has provinces and territories, which are the same level as each other, just some are defined as provinces and some as territories.

Then they're split up into sections, I've heard various terms. Most of which stem from confusion between the terms politicians use (ridings) and the ones that cops use and the list goes on. Generally they're known as townships, regions (regionals), cantons, municipalities. They're all on the same level. I've heard of counties being used, but honestly nobody uses that and if you said it they would think you were ******ed and probably a foreigner.
I have a borough in a city that speads over a couple of counties in a country that's part of a bigger country floating off a continent it's gone to war with a couple of times.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Iced Earth9
You Asians don't have those back in BC?

Madawaska, New Brunswick

Nope, just vague racial segregation
So Canada doesn't have counties?

I'm still shocked.

Like when Kyle thought Slash was real but Stan knew all along, it's sort of bummed me out.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Page 1 of 2