What do you call that shit ? It's the small grill thing on the front bumper. I was driving in heavy snow conditions and when I parked my car, I noticed it was gone on one side.

I want to buy a replacement, but I don't know the name.
Halp pls.
It looks like a smirking face.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
the thing you have circled is still on the car, it did not fall off

Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

It's got vents for your fog machine

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Darkshade666
I hate you guys.

If you really want some help, look for the closest mazda dealership. Mazda is actually really helpful.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
it's called a "fake air intake that makes my car look all sporty although it really isn't"
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
If you really want some help, look for the closest mazda dealership. Mazda is actually really helpful.

Even if I didn't buy it from them directly ?
Quote by TEK34
I know. They drive on the wrong side.

That's right. That's why this thing is on the driver's side.

Look at the picture.
Quote by Darkshade666
Even if I didn't buy it from them directly ?

now that I don't have the answer for

But it's still probably worth looking into, If anyone is going to have the perfect part, It'll be them.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
That's right. That's why this thing is on the driver's side.

Look at the picture.

And they'll never learn if they keep calling it that.
The left side is not the wrong side
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You know, I think the Brits are just jealous that we drive on the right (and also cooler) side of the road.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The right side is the right side. That's why it's called the "the right side".

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

ya basiklie
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm a Parts Manager for a Kia dealer, funnily enough the car in the back round

It's the Front Left Fog Lamp Blanking Cover. If it doesn't have fog lamps its just a cover for where the fog lamp would be on a model that has that option. Different manufacturers call them different things, might just be called Front Left Fog Lamp Cover. Usually only sold by the manufacturer so it may be best just to go to Mazda. Have your VIN # handy.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Left Side Front Bumper Fog Light/Grille Insert. IMHO if you dont have fog lights take that shit out it looks so ricer like the old honda's that used to cram the APC mesh into every open hole on the bumper.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
The dealer doesn't GAF where you bought it if you're trying to buy parts for it from them.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by ComradSputnik
it's called a "fake air intake that makes my car look all sporty although it really isn't"

Honestly, pretty much this.
TS. Take advantage of this. Replace your air box with a pod filter. Position it near that hole. You're dick will grow like 3 inches in a day.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by SFosterS
I'm a Parts Manager for a Kia dealer, funnily enough the car in the back round

It's the Front Left Fog Lamp Blanking Cover. If it doesn't have fog lamps its just a cover for where the fog lamp would be on a model that has that option. Different manufacturers call them different things, might just be called Front Left Fog Lamp Cover. Usually only sold by the manufacturer so it may be best just to go to Mazda. Have your VIN # handy.

Thanks ! Any estimate for the price ? 100 ? 1000? 1000000000000000 ?
You should probably save up for a better one. It'll be worth it trust me.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You could also not replace it an no one will ever notice or give a shit, and it won't cost you any money.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

That's the bumper shroud. You'll need to go to the garage and get that fixed asap. The bumper shroud protects your bumper which is filled with bumper fluid, which in case of an accident, will cushion the blow. At the same time have him check the bumper fluid release valve as those often go once the shroud leaves the area exposed. While they're at it, they should be nice enough to check your frame balancing fluid levels. Since the bumper fluid may be off, and since the entire system is connected to the inside of the frame, it will be off balance and will need to be checked. Usually they don't check this, but it has to be done if you're doing something with the bumper. An imbalance in the shock absorption fluids in your overall frame will result in excessive wear on your ball joints. And if your ball joints go, then the valve timing on your transmission will be wayy off and you can then expect to have to buy yourself a new transmission, or a new car, your pick.

Also, have them check the exhaust pipe reverse-valve pressure regulator.
Go to a scrapyard and ask for the fog light hole cover and the dude there will probably understand what you're asking for...
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The right side is the right side. That's why it's called the "the right side".

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

cos conservative governments have totally worked out for you brits eh
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬