http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/msg/3693519682.html

i know nothing about ESP's other than the ones i have played here or there. i don't know if they are a common thing to fake, but i would like to know if you could help.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I have no idea, but I'll give it a bump because it's a sick looking guitar, sorry I'm no help I've never owned an esp
Looks pretty legit to me. This is an older generation of the Horizon which still had the bolt on neck. Newer ones had switched to being neck-thru. Although I'm not sure about the location of the pickup switch. Maybe somebody knows about this.

If you needs a reinsurance then look at the case. It's an original ESP case that comes fitted to the guitar. If its a counterfeit then it usually without the case as it costs quite a bit to get one.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Looks legit mate.

Though thats quite pricy, I have seen the neck through Horizon NTs going for around $800ish

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Looks pretty on the level to me, nothing really popping out to me that screams fake, imho. Seen a couple for sale in my area that are fakes and there are a few glaring discrepancies between them and the actual ESP's I've come across, this doesn't seem to have any.

The only thing that gives me pause is the lack of a serial number, but the back headstock logo says its Custom so that could be why, as all the ones I've seen, played and owned have been Standard Series.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Looks legit mate.

Though thats quite pricy, I have seen the neck through Horizon NTs going for around $800ish

Old ESP's > new ones tbh.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Contact ESP support with those pictures and the serial number on the neck plate and they should be able to identify and verify it for you. Awesome axe, by the way.
No need, it's legit.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
It looks legit, but watch out - the scale length might be 24.75". Not very likely, but some of the older models were, and it can be surprising on a guitar that looks like that.

@Tom - that's a good/average price in the US. Don't think I've ever seen one lower than $650. Usually people ask a lot more for them because of the ESP name.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 22, 2013,