So, it got here a full week early! Completed in 7 weeks time and in accordance with Carvin's ETA (+1 pt). So, anyway, I was beyond excited when it got here and I felt like a little kid opening up the box. When I opened it I grinned and was just drawn in by the beautiful finish and picked it up after a moment...or two. As soon as I felt it I was seriously awestruck by the craftsmanship this is bar none the best electric guitar I've played so far in my life and I have played a few good ones as well. Not many like some of you probably have but I have played good guitars and this one blows them all out of the water. Carvin really showcases itself well by having these great results, I mean I ordered this guitar completely in the dark (never having played one) and I felt like this guitar was made for me. Enough of my storytelling and on with the pics.

Hmm, so because I'm having troubled uploading pics to this website I'm going to post the link to my thread at Carvin's website. I don't mean to advertise I'll just have it up until I get the pics posted here. Can anybody enlighten me on my ignorance? It's been a long time since I've started using this site again so I've forgotten some things.

http://carvinbbs.com/viewtopic.php?t=36452
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Mar 22, 2013,
Get an account at some sharing website like Photobucket, etc., and upload your photos there. Then just post the links.

BTW: nice axe!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 22, 2013,
Dude that finish is amazing!!! Thanks for letting me know about the tung-oiled neck. Pleeeease post a vid of you playing that bad boy!
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Oh wow thats gorgeous.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb