i know what you're thinking, you just learned about chords and wrote your first ever song on guitar pro and it's just so good and interesting and progressive and you want everyone to tell you how great it is

it's absolutely terrible. please stop. it sounds like every terrible metal band ever. if this wasn't midi it would be very, very hard to listen to. that's how bad this is. MIDI is working to your advantage. i'd rather listen to this than a proper recording of your music because your music is abhorrent and you should feel bad for making it
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
i know what you're thinking, you just learned about chords and wrote your first ever song on guitar pro and it's just so good and interesting and progressive and you want everyone to tell you how great it is

it's absolutely terrible. please stop. it sounds like every terrible metal band ever. if this wasn't midi it would be very, very hard to listen to. that's how bad this is. MIDI is working to your advantage. i'd rather listen to this than a proper recording of your music because your music is abhorrent and you should feel bad for making it

Actually no, I wanted honest opinions on my writing. Is it that hard for you to be honest yet not act like a total prick? You could have said what you don't like about it and given tips on how to write better music (in your opinion) in future but you chose to attack me personally when you know f@ck all about me. I'll make my question more specific for people with your simplistic way of thinking, what do you think of the incomplete song and what can I change in order to improve my songwriting?
try making it not suck
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail

Don't be too generous, tell it like it is