love what you have done with the body shape....great stuff. The zebrawood looks pretty cool as well
Ahh man, why you gotta go and post this and remind me how much I want one of these! haha
Bad ass! Killer workmanship!
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
Explorerbuilder, I know this is off subject but I cannot get any answers on how to contact the admin, do you know of a way I can?
That neck is really cool, is that scarf joint in the middle for aesthetics or does it serve to strengthen the neck??
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Just sick! Fun build to watch.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
I'm the kinda guy that hates reverse headstocks. ESPECIALLY on explorers. However, yours is beautiful. All of your builds have amazed me. Do you sell them or what? If so, how much do they go for?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Should've kept the Tetris headstock Beautiful as always, Luis.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Hey explorer builder, do the neck heel like they do on the esp alexi. I played one the other day because I was shopping for a new guitar and I was quite impressed with the heel although I did not care for the guitar, rather uncomfortable to sit and play. But yeah, the neck heel on them are very nice and blended
Quote by TehBR00t4lz
Hey explorer builder, do the neck heel like they do on the esp alexi. I played one the other day because I was shopping for a new guitar and I was quite impressed with the heel although I did not care for the guitar, rather uncomfortable to sit and play. But yeah, the neck heel on them are very nice and blended

Nah, this one is more than comfortable enough... It is more blended than most guitars already... Not to mention that you can get to the last fret before your hand even hits the heel.