Yes
13 30%
No
21 48%
Beefwellingtons pony avatar is awesome!
10 23%
Voters: 44.
Page 1 of 2
I don't because my local malls smell like axe and some other unholy fragrence and depending on the time of day you can actually taste it. So pit do you like the mall?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
On the edge of my seat to see the results of this thread
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I did when I was like 14. Use to pick up some sweet honeys and cop a feel with their boobies
Sail upon the open skies
They're obviously quite useful places when one wants to buy stuff, but I've never understood the joy people derive from hanging out at the mall.
I used to go to the bookstore that was at one of my malls a lot because it was warm and waiting an 45 minutes in the cold suck ass between bus transfers. That and it is the closest game stop.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
no
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Yes, where else can I get a delicious butter soaked cinnamon sugar pretzel?

Sail upon the open skies
i like amazon. very satisfying experience.

i generally want to kill in malls. id like to see more mass shootings in malls.

Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by hriday_hazarika
They're obviously quite useful places when one wants to buy stuff, but I've never understood the joy people derive from hanging out at the mall.

Same. If I have a surplus of money and need to buy a couple of things, it's extremely enjoyable. Otherwise it's insanely boring.
Quote by captainsnazz
wtf is a mall anyway

They're something you only see in the first world.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
They're something you only see in the first world.

Hahahaha, like Wyoming is first world, you inbred banjo playing sodomite.
i dont mind the mall if it's not packed. browsing around can actually be quite nice once in a while. One year at Christmas though i went to the mall really ****in baked and was rather traumatized by it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

They play tubas not banjos in Wyoming.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
The stores are fine. The people aren't. They're smelly and they walk slowly with their ugly children screaming and running around.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

lol nigga u mad, hyuck hyuck.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I agree with anusfan its not the same.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
I like my local mall

Lots of good stores, good food court, and it's a bigger mall
Quote by WCPhils
I pretty much hate everything about the mall

Cause you don't have disposable income lololol
pinga
Nope. That is where all the high school drop out creatures linger. I only go there to buy coffee and tacos then I don't waste any time getting the hell out of there. I couldn't imagine working in a mall, there's custodians that have worked there for a decade. "Mall people": that is one tribe I will never be a part of.
YAYA!

A thread that's mo' me.

I like the mall, I like a lot of malls, not all malls, I've seen some shitty malls and strip malls passed of all malls, and a mall here in the UK is called a shopping centre so if you ever hear anyone say 'mall' oppose to 'shopping centre', it's like whatever.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
How does one not like ze mall? There's food, clothes, music stuff and other miscellaneous stuff in one whole place. It's a lazy person's dream

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Yes, I quite enjoy it. Even though at my local mall, most of the female departments there outnumber the male departments like crazy.

Actually, why do I like my local mall?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I go there on off days when there aren't many people, plus I can get a lot of stuff in one stop, and I usually go during sales.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
if i'm by myself, i try to get in and out smoothly, only stopping for pretzels.

if i'm with friends, it can be entertaining to poke around in the stores for a bit after we've seen a movie there or something.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Cb4rabid
Cause you don't have disposable income lololol

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They're fun when I got money. Earthbound is the best store and of course gotta get a pretzel
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Not really. After working in a couple retail stores during Christmas time I just had enough of the mall scene.

And yeah they're fun when you got money.
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2