Page 1 of 4
I am the invisible child.

I lower my eyes to the ground when walking the halls. Bury my head in books during lunch where I spend 40 minutes on the concrete ground with nobody to talk to and nothing to eat. Huddle into myself, make myself the smallest, most compact waste of oxygen so no one will have to bump into me when they are all off in their own universe--conversing, living, walking, aspiring--while I stand in the shadows not knowing what to do with my hands besides draw hard lines with my pen, grounding it into my notebook, letting the ink bleed onto the page, forming words and pictures that I can never hope to provide with this wretched anxiety looming like a black raincloud over my head.

Inside I have dreams, aspirations, goals. Despite extreme introversion, a person desires human contact once in a while. Craves some sort of attention. First I was the shy kid, tormented by my first grade teacher and publicly demeaned. Then by the 2nd grade I was beginning to rehabilitate. By 5th grade, I had a miraculous group of 5 close friends--something my mum was proud of me for, always being a reserved child. Middle school, I lost them all. Middle school I was the loser who everyone picked on and made rumours about and called ugly and emo in the hallways and jokingly asked out to the school dances only to have a crowd of kids burst out laughing from the corner. I began making myself small. I took no chance of drawing further attention, negative or positive. I found myself picking at the last straws and I could no longer afford the vulnerability.

By the time I reached high school, I was the nobody.

I'm the kid with no name, that girl in the corner of the classroom who silently does her work but you've never heard her voice. Never. That voice belongs trapped on the paper where she draws and writes. And that's all you will ever hear of it.

I cried while reading this. I understood what the person went through, because I've been there myself. Brings back those memories, you know?

So what are some of the saddest things you're heard a person say?
Playing guitar since 2010

Quote by theogonia777
well said

that galalayo nigga would have been all like

bitch ain't no way they'll ever have telescopes that can see pluto

but we have telescopes that can see pluto so fuck that guy
Last edited by ThisIsBS at Mar 22, 2013,
"I'm sad. "
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah, I can relate to that. Thankfully I've always had a few friends, but I've known them since I was like 5 years old and I've not made any new friends since then although I'm getting better at that shit. I don't remember sad things that people have said, but this comic really makes me sad.

Quote by DreamGate
"We're out of bacon"

I'm crying as I type this.

OH GOD THE MEMORIES
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I don't know why I expected serious answers in the first place lol. *rolls eyes*

Oh and this was my first thread posted in The Pit

Quote by theogonia777
well said

When a friend showed me her palm all cut up the morning after I'd caused a load of drama in her life. My heart sank, and I still feel guilty.
cutting=weak, no offence, i never understood that kind of behavior. Why do this?
@Phil - Rude!

@willT08 - Why would you do something so horrible that you made her hurt herself

Quote by theogonia777
well said

The Boy Interrupted documentary is a real tear-jerker. It is heartbreaking to see a 7 year old take photographs of how he is going to hang himself.
Quote by phsx
cutting=weak, no offence, i never understood that kind of behavior. Why do this?

Because it gives people an outlet for their numbness and self-hatred. I can understand why you would judge it as being weak if you've never been there yourself.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 22, 2013,
I don't understand that kind of behavior - that is why I'm asking why. To end a life? I don't think so, if someone wants to end his life he is doing it once and for all. Maybe it is some kind of twisted way to catch some attention and get help? Or maybe womans do this? I fight with the wall when I want to outlet bad energy, fists hurts after a few punches and that's the end of it.
Last edited by phsx at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by ThisIsBS
@Phil - Rude!

It's probably true.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by phsx
I don't understand that kind of behavior - that is why I'm asking why. To end a life? I don't think so, if someone wants to end his life he is doing it once and for all. Maybe it is some kind of twisted way to catch some attention and get help? Or maybe womans do this? I fight with the wall when I want to outlet bad energy, fists hurts after a few punches and that's the end of it.

No. People who commit self-harm don't do it to cop out of killing themselves. People self-harm for different reasons, often because they need to feel something from the numbness they feel, or they use it as an outlet to vent their self hatred.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
I honestly didn't feel any heart strings being pulled by that OP.

You monster.

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by ThisIsBS
@Phil - Rude!

Just calls them like I see them

And she was pretty easy to spot
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Just calls them like I see them

And she was pretty easy to spot

Easy to spot...

like a fat girl.
Quote by phsx
Yeah, you're a genuine moron.
Quote by ThisIsBS
I don't know why I expected serious answers in the first place lol. *rolls eyes*

Oh and this was my first thread posted in The Pit

And probably your last as well.
Sail upon the open skies
I don't know, as I've never been upset/depressed enough to hurt myself. And why would it be my last? I haven't done anything wrong

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Last edited by ThisIsBS at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by ThisIsBS
I cried while reading this. I understood what the person went through, because I've been there myself. Brings back those memories, you know?

So what are some of the saddest things you're heard a person say?

That's some pretty deep shit, where did you find that ?
I don't like thinking about stuff like that so here's something that's sad but more lighthearted I seen posted in the pit today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRg4PFL23Js
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
No. People who commit self-harm don't do it to cop out of killing themselves. People self-harm for different reasons, often because they need to feel something from the numbness they feel, or they use it as an outlet to vent their self hatred.

ok, and i wanted that kind of answer, that explains something. I don't think for me self-harm would ever work, i like to go to the gym put the weight that crushes me into the bench and lift it so many times, that i don't have energy for anything. Maybe that is why i never even had need to seriously harm myself.
Quote by willT08
Yeah, you're a genuine moron.

yeah, i know.
Just got round to the OP, how shit. Ramblings of a narcissist who's craving some attention which she can't get because she's such an asshole no-one in real life will talk to her.
Quote by blake1221
Right.

I cannot take you seriously with that avatar, it's too cute!

Quote by theogonia777
well said

That cat story was the only one that had any sort of effect. The others aren't really that sad.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I'm confused about the last 2 posts

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Quote by DreamGate
"We're out of bacon"

I'm crying as I type this.

Now I just want bacon...
delete, doubled
Quote by ThisIsBS
I cannot take you seriously with that avatar, it's too cute!

lol, then don't, you don't know me, every broken person is broken by different situations, I just wanted to say that I don't understand self-cutting at all, I would never do this.
ps;sorry for the grammar and all, i don't speak english very well.
^ They weren't saying they couldn't take you seriously, you had nothing to do with that post

Quote by ThisIsBS
I'm confused about the last 2 posts

Mine was referring to the cat story on the first page, the only sad thing in the thread yet, except for the bacon.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
^ They weren't saying they couldn't take you seriously, you had nothing to do with that post

Yeah I was talking to Blake lol.

Mine was referring to the cat story on the first page, the only sad thing in the thread yet, except for the bacon.

I DON'T SEE A CAT STORY. I already tried looking for it like twice D:

Quote by theogonia777
well said

Page 1 of 4