Hey everyone. So, I've got this cat that's extremely scared of socks. Whenever he sees one lying around anywhere in the house he, hesitantly, tries to grab it with it's paw and jumps about a foot off the ground upon touching it. He's begun to get skittish around things like pillows, computers, and other everyday items.

I don't know what causes this, but I wanted to ask you guys if any of you have/ever had a cat who reacts crazy to specific items, like mine?
Quote by metaldud536
Your cat is stupid. My dog fears nothing.

(except vacuum cleaners)

Your dog is stupid. My vacuum cleaner fears nothing.
Quote by metaldud536
Your cat is stupid. My dog fears nothing.

(except vacuum cleaners)

Dogs are pussies, if you hit a puppy it will run away like a b*tch, a little pussy-cat will keep fighting!

My cat reacts really crazy to olives for some reason. I once dropped one while eating, he started sniffing it first, then all got excited at started playing with it and lying on the floor and kinda "hugging" it and liking it but not eating.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Your dog is stupid. My vacuum cleaner fears nothing.

Your vacuum cleaner is stupid. I have nothing to contribute.
Quote by WCPhils
My vacuum cleaner fears socks also ;_;

;_; dem phil feels.

Someone make that creepy hugging image with Phils face on it.
What a pussy.
Playing guitar since 2010

Quote by theogonia777
well said

that galalayo nigga would have been all like

bitch ain't no way they'll ever have telescopes that can see pluto

but we have telescopes that can see pluto so fuck that guy
i'd like to think i already did

I've stopped getting "are you like 16?"

It's now more "are you like 18?"

That's only 3 years off! It's a start!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If it's a small kitty cat, like, kitten that's been weened off of it's mother and all that. -- If it's at that age of exploring of going out into the garden/yard for the first time (and all that), then; Watching a young cat/kitten see a skateboard for the first time is kinda' funny. -- It'll arch it's back, make it's self look bigger, and circle it, wondering what it is. It's funny.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by WCPhils
i'd like to think i already did

I've stopped getting "are you like 16?"

It's now more "are you like 18?"

That's only 3 years off! It's a start!

Post a recent picture.

Because that old "le blake" one is all I ever think of and you look exactly like him
Quote by blake1221
Post a recent picture.

Because that old "le blake" one is all I ever think of and you look exactly like him

Seriously, I'm fairly certain it's like the worse pic I've ever taken

Let me see if I can find my camera.....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
That cat isn't afraid of the sock, that's part of how they play. Throw a plastic bag at them and it will usually go insane.

The best thing they like to play with is string, especially if you can pull it between cushions on a couch or something, where it looks like it's disappearing to them, they'll go crazy for that too.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
My cat used to be afraid of body sprays. Now, not so much.

^ I don't know man, I think my cat is terrified of them. Like, I'll be holding her in my arms and if a bag comes near her and starts making noise, she'll desperate try to run. Usually by clawing at me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
He doesn't act like he's playing. What he usually does is try to touch the sock and flip it near the trash can and then jump throws it between the trash can and the cabinet. He's learnt that that's how he can get rid of them.

Tangerines used to freak my cat out, it would run away like crazy
Maybe it was their penetrating smell
Flamethrowers.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by ComradSputnik

Tangerines used to freak my cat out, it would run away like crazy
Maybe it was their penetrating smell

Actually, for some reason, cats cannot stand the smell of citrus. Don't know why, but yeah. They'll always try to avoid it. So that's whats happening.
My cat's afraid of commitment :S
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
My cat's afraid of commitment :S

Tell it not to pussy out of what it wants to do in life and to strive for purrfection!
Quote by ComradSputnik
Ye, that's what I was thinking aswell , but then how do you explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B9h94NcjK8

That's adorable.
^So is that

But it's probably because they aren't cut. The citrus is way more stronger to smell when it's cut open. At least I think.
Quote by blake1221
Your vacuum cleaner is stupid. I have nothing to contribute.

Your contribution is stupid.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT