Yesterday I was at work, and this customer came in. He was about the size of a small village, and his legs were all wrapped up in bandages. I think they might have been rotting or something.

I walked through an aisle that he had just been through and the stench in the air was so putrid that it actually had a physical presence. It was like there was a very fine powder in the air, and when I breathed in, I literally doubled over and gagged. My throat felt tingly for the rest of the day, and this morning I'm not feeling well.

Did that behemoth poison me with his rotting leg-flesh?
Yes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Most assuredly you are going to die.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
OH GOD ITS THE BUTT CANCERS!!!!

EVERYONE RUUUUUN!!! IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!!

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by whywefight
That smell?

No, it's his butt cancer
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yes. We're all gonna die, eventually.

And it's all your fault because you breathed it in.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Yes. We're all gonna die, eventually.

And it's all your fault because you breathed it in.

Victim blamer.
Quote by huevos
QC?

You're back
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Same exact thing where I live. There's a massive guy that lives next to the Mexican restaurant in town, he seems to have funny self-hate type stories from what I hear. He says the workers at a restaurant in a nearby town call him Two-Bear.

He used to buy a yearbook each year and memorize peoples' faces, and it would creep them out when he knew their name and relatives randomly. I've heard that they no longer sell yearbooks to him for this reason.

His legs are also bandaged up, and I'm pretty sure are rotting, seriously. I've heard he used to be skinny and was even in Vietnam, but I don't know if that's true. He's got long shaggy hair and drives the mother of all stalker vans, but there isn't a military license plate, which makes me think he probably never served.

Same person?!?!
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Same exact thing where I live. There's a massive guy that lives next to the Mexican restaurant in town, he seems to have funny self-hate type stories from what I hear. He says the workers at a restaurant in a nearby town call him Two-Bear.

He used to buy a yearbook each year and memorize peoples' faces, and it would creep them out when he knew their name and relatives randomly. I've heard that they no longer sell yearbooks to him for this reason.

His legs are also bandaged up, and I'm pretty sure are rotting, seriously. I've heard he used to be skinny and was even in Vietnam, but I don't know if that's true. He's got long shaggy hair and drives the mother of all stalker vans, but there isn't a military license plate, which makes me think he probably never served.

Same person?!?!

Not unless his stalker van regularly makes trips across the country.
You are definitely going to die.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."