Hi there, Pit and all the Pit's dwellers who laugh at others' misfortune...
...I've got something for you.

Today about 3 PM my girlfriend told me over fb that she wishes strongly to see me today, just she has to see with her parents when could she go out (she got caught by police in the city on midnight lately so she had some problems with her parents about the 200$ ticket that she got because she is underage...nvm), so I told her to text me when she knows.
About 3:30 PM I turned on the Radiotuna internet station on Post-rock. I fell asleep in 10 minutes.
8:03 PM. I woke up and shouted "FUCKSHIT" and saw that there were 3 missed calls and a text message telling me to go to XY place in 6:00.

I called her, she told me everything was okay, she was having a good time. She ain't even mad. But I feel like shit.

I overslept the date, gf isn't mad but I feel like shit.

What do people from Pit think about people like me?
Do you have any sad stories you want to share with somebody?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
****ing hilarious

Posting in the pit probably wont make you feel any better either, scumbag
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by neidnarb11890
lol

Post rock is mostly atmospheric music, it doesn't have anything to do with being boring.
Quote by Owenlee55
Fined for being out at midnight while underage?

What, in Australia you can be outside on midnight even if you're underage?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Last edited by TheNameOfNoone at Mar 22, 2013,
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

I don't actually know
I've been out heaps when I was underaged and never had any problems

I've even talked to a cop with a beer in my hands(was in a park) and he didn't seem to care
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Post rock is mostly atmospheric music, it doesn't have anything to do with being boring.

Yeah, there may be a law against it, but if there is it isn't enforced. There has been a few times when, if it's been late (Latest I've been wandering around was about 2) the police will stop and ask what you're up to. They don't ticket you or take you home, though.

Now I'm in England and it's the same, except I don't even get stopped, haha. Probably because now I'm in a tiny town anyway.
And yeah, as above bloke, I've had the cops pass me at around midnight, walking from the corner shop, back to the pub with a pint in my hand, no worries.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

I called her, she told me everything was okay, she was having a good time. She ain't even mad. But I feel like shit.

Translation: She's getting with another guy at the party so you're not needed...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
she got caught by police in the city on midnight lately

wat
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by TheNameOfNoone

Yes.

If a cop saw you he'd probably ask what you were doing and if you were okay, but there'd be no reason to fine you.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

lol it's funny how some of you have curfews. I remember walking the streets past midnight during my high school years. It's good not to have a curfew.
Quote by Owenlee55
Yeah, there may be a law against it, but if there is it isn't enforced. There has been a few times when, if it's been late (Latest I've been wandering around was about 2) the police will stop and ask what you're up to. They don't ticket you or take you home, though.

Now I'm in England and it's the same, except I don't even get stopped, haha. Probably because now I'm in a tiny town anyway.

There is no law in England about being out at any time at any age.

If you're young and wandering about very late at night alone they'd probably check if you were alright etc and take you home, or if it's school time you'd be in trouble for missing school, but there is no law regarding curfews.

(in other words lol at $200 for being out at midnight underage haha)
She sounds kinda hawt. You should give her my number.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line