So there's been threads titled "Do you like Airports" "Do you like the mall" "Do you like mail"
So here's mine-
Do you like the Hospital ?
I do..................................................... elaborate ?
hospitals are cool

people die there
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I get really bad anxiety.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i am indifferent to hospitals
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
No, I stayed 9 days after emergency surgery, and then 6 days under observation with new medicines. The food was alright, and I met some cool people, but I just don't like hospitals much, you're never there for a great reason. That and anytime a loved one is getting a procedure/surgery, I have to sit in the waiting room, worried sick.
It has the word 'spit' in it. They were doomed from the beginning.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I went to the hospital today and yesterday; Had to wear a heart monitor for a day, had it at 10:15am yesterday, took it off at the hospital at 9:15am today. -- If my heart's healthy, it's stress.