Poll: Most well known brand?
Poll Options
View poll results: Most well known brand?
Coke
137 87%
Pepsi
1 1%
Apple
7 4%
Microsoft
6 4%
Samsung
1 1%
Sony
1 1%
Ford
2 1%
Honda
0 0%
Volkswagen
3 2%
GM
0 0%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
People from all different country types should be able to recite the majesty that is the name of that brand.
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Mar 23, 2013,
coca-cola
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Coca-Cola and McDonalds are supposed to be the two highest.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Coke
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
No Nike?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Does it strike anybody else that the most known brand's name is based off cocaine?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Texico, no idea how that didn't make the list being that it has had the world's most recognizable logo for a very long time.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Disney

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by losing battle
Texico, no idea how that didn't make the list being that it has had the world's most recognizable logo for a very long time.

Most people I know would probably not know Texaco. They don't have any in the midwest here.
Also where the hell is mc donalds those are everywhere and I do mean everywhere.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Also where the hell is mc donalds those are everywhere and I do mean everywhere.

Yeah, McDonald's has to be in the running.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Disney

I was gonna say this.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
According to Forbes, the most powerful is Apple, while Microsoft is what most consumers think is number one. Coke is 3
Quote by losing battle

Never heard of it
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
Never heard of it

Nor I.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Wow, that poll really went one way!

Even before i read the original post I thought of Coke, I can even recall an old episode of The Amazing Race where the contestants were in an 3rd world African country in a rural area and there was a Coca-Cola vending machine in the background.

Its everywhere
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by James_Water2
Wow, that poll really went one way!

Even before i read the original post I thought of Coke, I can even recall an old episode of The Amazing Race where the contestants were in an 3rd world African country in a rural area and there was a Coca-Cola vending machine in the background.

Its everywhere

installed just for the contestants
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
bon jovi.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
lol at the two fags that voted apple
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I voted Coke, but McDonalds and Disney are both good calls too.

I don't know what GM or Texico are though. (well I think I know what Texico is, but I couldn't imagine their logo or anything)
Quote by MadClownDisease
I voted Coke, but McDonalds and Disney are both good calls too.

I don't know what GM or Texico are though. (well I think I know what Texico is, but I couldn't imagine their logo or anything)

General Motors.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
General Motors.

Ah aye aye ok I've heard of them.

Saying that, they may be one of the biggest companies in the world, but being that they're not a consumer end brand I'd say they're far from the best known.
Quote by cdr_salamander
Does it strike anybody else that the most known brand's name is based off cocaine?

No, because that's not true.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Initially thought nike but thinking about it more it has to be coke. They even ship to poor parts of Africa
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by cdr_salamander

Not quite, coca cola and cocaine are both based off coca. So yeah in a manner of speaking they're linked, but coca cola isn't based off cocaine.
Page 1 of 2