now that My Chemical Romance broke up? Cause I think it might be. Yep I think I'm done with life.
¯\_()_/¯
no
der is still hope
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I believe one of their songs is titled "This is the Best Day Ever"
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by CaptainCanti
now that My Chemical Romance broke up? Cause I think it might be. Yep I think I'm done with life.

well don't be a bitch about it, kill yourself in a really awesome way.

Like, guns are for fags.

go sky diving and try to land on the lightning rod on top of the empire state building or something
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
well don't be a bitch about it, kill yourself in a really awesome way.

Like, guns are for fags.

go sky diving and try to land on the lightning rod on top of the empire state building or something

I'd probably chicken out like a little bitch, guns or skydiving.
¯\_()_/¯
That is the emo-est thing I've heard all day.
Shoots, all year.
Actually, I don't really know any emos anymore, I finished high school already, so, more like since high school.

^ Naw mang, the best way to do it would be to hurdle yourself straight into the sun. My respect for you if you did that would skyrocket.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That is the emo-est thing I've heard all day.
Shoots, all year.
Actually, I don't really know any emos anymore, I finished high school already, so, more like since high school.

^ Naw mang, the best way to do it would be to hurdle yourself straight into the sun. My respect for you if you did that would skyrocket.

If you're calling them emo, then go **** yourself. They were a rock band that saved more lives than you could ****ing imagine.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
I'd probably chicken out like a little bitch, guns or skydiving.

Lol so why are you even bringing this shit up.

Either you can or you can't

GO LEAFS GO

No, I'm not calling them emo. I haven't even listened to MCR.
I'm calling you emo. Or, more accurately, your OP, the emo-est thing I've heard since those freaking weird emo kids nobody really talked to in highschool.

Quote by CaptainCanti
If you're calling them emo, then go **** yourself.

Like, seriously, how do you get that from my comment? How do you associate my comment with calling MCR emo? Are you blind? Its freaking obvious everything you said in the OP reeks of an emo statement. Quit being dumb ya emo herp derp.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 23, 2013,
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
Who's My Chemical Romance?

They sang a song about a black parade.

The million man march I do believe it was called.

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by James_Water2
They sang a song about a black parade.

The million man march I do believe it was called.

Didn't they do that song, "Short Stories With Tragic Endings"?
How pathetic.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by blake1221
Not a band worth killing yourself over, but more power to you. Mosh in Heaven.

No moshing in heaven. Duh. Although it'd be dope to mosh to Dimebag going ham on stage for a few thousand years.
I lived through Michael Jackson's death, so I think you can make it through this.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by captaincrunk
lmao, like dimebag darrell would get to heaven

I see it like this...

Me: Wait, Dimebag got into heaven?
Random dude: Dude, it's HEAVEN.
Me:
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
I see it like this...

Me: Wait, Dimebag got into heaven?
Random dude: Dude, it's HEAVEN.
Me:

no such thing as heaven you tard
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
i wrote that with you in mind, crunk
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
no such thing as heaven you tard

Yeah, right. Next thing you're gonna tell me is there's no Santa?

I only just bought The Black Parade and it was amazing... Just started getting into their music, it's kind of sad that they broke up
Quote by CaptainCanti
If you're calling them emo, then go **** yourself. They were a rock band that saved more lives than you could ****ing imagine.

talking to the sexiest man in the world like that just made me lost all respect I have, and will ever have for you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by CaptainCanti

lmao
If you're going for both novelty and dramatic presentation, tight yet evenly coiled garotte wire around every limb should do the trick.

However, you may want to line the walls with brightly colored sofa cushions, because the novelty alone could make someone drop everything and bridle exactly like a horse, until they fall backwards and lapse into state of catatonic perma-gasp, which won't last for long since the bright sofa florals will snap them out of it. But of course, when the red body makeup wears off and you're like "see dad, maybe now you'll understand the plight of the pagan", you're going to be killed anyway so take up thy eggs and start bracing for impact.

And here I was thinking it could be a serious thread, because I do kinda feel like I'm done at age 19. I have only had one period of happiness in my life, and that just ended with my relationship. I have the feeling that I have 'peaked' already, which is just sad as shit.

I won't do anything to myself or w/e, and not attentionwhoring, just good to tell this to someone. (Even if it's the pit.)
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by Kylianvb
And here I was thinking it could be a serious thread, because I do kinda feel like I'm done at age 19. I have only had one period of happiness in my life, and that just ended with my relationship. I have the feeling that I have 'peaked' already, which is just sad as shit.

I won't do anything to myself or w/e, and not attentionwhoring, just good to tell this to someone. (Even if it's the pit.)

Don't let a breakup skew your whole perception of your life. I'm sure it feels terrible, but ultimately at 19 you WILL meet a whole host of other partners, and you'll probably feel the same about all of them.

Just think of it as statistics: how likely is anyone to find the one for them so early in life? How likely is it people won't change massively from this age? How likely is it in possible another 60 years you won't feel as happy as you have? I'm only a few years older and have felt so strongly about people and things in my life that no longer matter.

Important things will come and go and feel more and less important. Don't let such a tiny section of your life (and only the very start of your adult life) dictate how you feel about the rest of it, because frankly it is such a tiny tiny part that in a few years you'll wonder why on earth you cared so much about it.
Quote by Kylianvb

Have you tried blueberry frozen yogurt? My consolation methods include humor and telling people to try blueberry frozen yogurt.