I couldn't make a hang out session with someone more unstable than I and they're all telling me they're gonna die because of jumping off a roof because of me... I get "friends" all coming into my house now to sell them weed and if I don't have it and don't want to reload, they get angry!?

I am shit pissed off and looking to go where ****ers can't reach me or hire a bouncer.

IDK why I'm a patient man but this week, I'm tired of their bs.

That's me, anything like this bs ever happen to you Pit?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 23, 2013,
I know a paraplegic guy who won a large settlement from getting hit by a car and got paralyzed from the waist down.

He was really into partying so for an entire year, he had huge house parties and he was the most popular dude in town.

His money ran out after a year, he even lended up selling his wheelchair for dope. All of those so-called friends disappeared after the money ran out. Now they[re at your house.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

thats the main downside of being a pot dealer, that thin line between friend and customer, and people will always hop from one side to another.
maybe you should stop selling from home man.

or you could let them know how you feel, as important as it to maintain friendship with your clients, its not an obligation, they will still come back if you let them know that you simply don't want to see them, they aren't their to see you, thats just part of the process.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Last edited by CrAzY-RiLeY at Mar 23, 2013,
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
thats the main downside of being a pot dealer, that thin line between friend and customer, and people will always hop from one side to another.
maybe you should stop selling from home man.

I highly recommend a TV series called Ideal.
your customers aren't your friends, and drug friends aren't real friends.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by captainsnazz
I highly recommend a TV series called Ideal.

this guy knows what's good for you.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.