Page 4 of 128
Quote by naedauuf
I thought he only held a fixed amount?

I never knew this! Time to upgrade the shit out of the BK Halberd

I've bought like 45 from him by now

twinkling weapons upgrade to +5 but that +5 is still super good

demon titanite is actually farmable as well, one of the prowling demons (the ones with no face and one leg) respawns in a part of the game

EDIT: you must mean dragon scales right?
You know which part, by any chance?

EDIT: Yes, the scales
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

That one on the way to meeting a certain insane person?

I could swear that one didn't respawn last time I was there..
Quote by MetalGS3SE

I actually dreamt last night that I fought the hydra.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
To the guy wondering about humanity farming, the two best spots are the baby skeletons in the latter part of Tomb of the Giants, and, if you have the DLC, the humanity spirits in Chasm of the Abyss. Make sure to get the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring in Sen's Fortress.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
@institutions
It was for me. mainly because i sucked at the time. The fact that I had no strategy going in didn't help either :p
Had an idea: everyone start a new character and seven days from now we have a ug PvP. Maybe cap the level at like eighty or something. Just a totally new character bulit for PvPing one another. You could even do some sleuthing to find figure out peoples preferences
Quote by MetalGS3SE

dude that is a ****ing awesome idea!!

Edit: in other words I'm in.
Last edited by Darron_dot at Mar 25, 2013,
Quote by naedauuf
Had an idea: everyone start a new character and seven days from now we have a ug PvP. Maybe cap the level at like eighty or something. Just a totally new character bulit for PvPing one another. You could even do some sleuthing to find figure out peoples preferences

I honestly wouldn't start a new character, I'd use my 60 something and get it to whatever the cap is.

If we were doing 100 or 120 I'd use my first playthrough

it's my favorite
Id be willing to help in anyway possible.

One thing though is which console you are playing on.
I can only currently play on my friend's PS3, so I can't realistically participate.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
They should have just made the multiplayer cross platform
Quote by MetalGS3SE

I'd be up for some PC PvPing, but there's no way of reliably connecting to people, is there?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The only way of getting a remote chance of it working consistantly is to set a certain level range and go somewhere obscure where you are unlikely to get invaded from.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd be up for some PC PvPing, but there's no way of reliably connecting to people, is there?

au contraire!

the red summon sign works super well. You put it somewhere out of the way and then your friend finds you. Sometimes you have to wait a while to see it but you will eventually see it.
Quote by JackalUK
The only way of getting a remote chance of it working consistantly is to set a certain level range and go somewhere obscure where you are unlikely to get invaded from.

unless you know what I know

If we're red soap signing it - might I suggest the top of the tower where the two skeleton archers are where Taurus Demon spawns? Pretty impressive arena there!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

If you guys are still doing the PVP thing I'm in. I have the xbox version and PS3 version and the DLC for both.

Is level 120 the max we can go?
Quote by JackalUK
On thinking more, can you vlan it?

I don't think so, but the multiplayer pool works strangely. It doesn't actually hook you up with people close by in terms of real world geography. It does a pooling system where you branch out and eventually hit everyone if what I've read is right.
To further the PvP talk, I don't really care what the level is, but I would suggest keeping it relatively low if we're starting new characters
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Scissortooth
If you guys are still doing the PVP thing I'm in. I have the xbox version and PS3 version and the DLC for both.

Is level 120 the max we can go?

the max cap is like 713 or something, but there are soul level areas people like to have fair fights at. 120 is considered the max for fair pvp fights
Quote by metacarpi
To further the PvP talk, I don't really care what the level is, but I would suggest keeping it relatively low if we're starting new characters

I don't see a point in starting a new character unless you ****ed up your stats. Plus there's no way to verify it. I'd say levels 60, 80, and 120 would be cool spots. You can't get the red summon sign until you get to the painted world, and that's a tough area until you're like level 45 or better anyway
Cool.

Seems like most of you have the PC version anyways. I should just buy a good PC once I move. Still, if anybody on PS3 or 360 wants to duel or co op just let me know!

I've also been playing Demon's Souls. Can't believe the servers are still up. I'm not as good at Demon's souls, though
Quote by Scissortooth
Cool.

Seems like most of you have the PC version anyways. I should just buy a good PC once I move. Still, if anybody on PS3 or 360 wants to duel or co op just let me know!

I've also been playing Demon's Souls. Can't believe the servers are still up. I'm not as good at Demon's souls, though

if I'm not mistaken you don't need servers to play DS anyway. I wish there was a pc version :/
Quote by cho0onger
To the guy wondering about humanity farming, the two best spots are the baby skeletons in the latter part of Tomb of the Giants, and, if you have the DLC, the humanity spirits in Chasm of the Abyss. Make sure to get the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring in Sen's Fortress.

>the guy
natn pls

i don't have tomb of the giants yet and i don't have the dlc.
Quote by institutions
>the guy
natn pls

i don't have tomb of the giants yet and i don't have the dlc.

Get the ring from sens fortress and have your soft humanity at 10 (if possible) go to the depths and kill all the rats. They have a high chance of dropping humanity. I get about 20-30 in 20 minutes
Quote by Scissortooth
Get the ring from sens fortress and have your soft humanity at 10 (if possible) go to the depths and kill all the rats. They have a high chance of dropping humanity. I get about 20-30 in 20 minutes

this, though you don't really need soft humanity to be super high. though if you are confident in your ability to survive the depths you can just warp to the fair lady after you get the humanity past ten and keep giving her some.
Quote by Scissortooth

Soft humanity. Is that the humanity number in the top left?
Also, do I have to actually be human to get the item discovery bonus, or can I be hollow with the soft humanity and still get it?

I got the ring and was fighting those octopus-things at the bottom of the tower in the Duke's Archives, where that lizard sounds that horn, but I had to stop playing to eat so I only got to run through it once.
Quote by institutions
Soft humanity. Is that the humanity number in the top left?

yes
Quote by institutions

Also, do I have to actually be human to get the item discovery bonus

no
Quote by institutions

I got the ring and was fighting those octopus-things at the bottom of the tower in the Duke's Archives, where that lizard sounds that horn, but I had to stop playing to eat so I only got to run through it once.

yes!
I farmed all of my humanity on the tower monster thingies in Duke's .

i'm keen for the PvP however i'm on xbox 360..

my computer can't run DS
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
So these things are a good place to farm then, I guess?
I'm only getting 0-3 every run, but am also getting around 11k souls.
Doesn't sound like much, but my level ups are only costing 40k right now because i'm level 82, so it's a decent bonus imo.