Page 1 of 2
Okay Pit, party coming up, I need ideas!

What are you favourite drinking games? Preferably something that does not require much of a set-up.

GOGOGOGOGO
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Step 1: Cut out paper mustache
Step 2: Tape paper mustache to center or slightly off-center of screen
Step 3: Watch a movie and drink every time the mustache lines up

Takes a couple of minutes to set up and works beautifully.
Beer pong is usually the standard with my friends and I.

King's Cup is another popular option.
Watch American Idol and take a drink every time you see a young, blonde, female country singer.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by CoreysMonster
Step 1: Cut out paper mustache
Step 2: Tape paper mustache to center or slightly off-center of screen
Step 3: Watch a movie and drink every time the mustache lines up

Takes a couple of minutes to set up and works beautifully.

Reminded me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmqCj686v8
Quote by daytripper75

Quote by daytripper75
Reminded me of this song:

Dude take that down there's nipples in there yo gonn get banned
Put on a early led zeppelin album and every time Robert plant sings baby or babe take a drink of whatever you are drinking.

But really my friends and I normally play beer pong, flip cup or moose and a bunch of different card games such as kings, asshole or high low.

Edit: to explain moose. Its quite a fun game.

http://www.playdrinkinggames.com/skill-games/moose-game/
Last edited by fudger at Mar 23, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dude take that down there's nipples in there yo gonn get banned

Shhh. I didn't even watch it.
I play this game called "Machismo", where every player needs to gulp down some napalm. Last one to feel pain wins.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Arrogance.

Empty pint glass in the middle of the table, deck of cards.

Someone puts down the first card, then player 1 has to bet if the next card will be higher or lower with how much of their alcohol as they want into the empty pint glass. If the next card is higher or lower (depending what they said), it goes to player 2. If it's not correct, then they have to down it.

Trust me, this game is brutal.
you could play battleship
all you need is two pizza boxes some shot glasses a marker
same rules as regular battlee ship if you get a hit you or your mates have to take a drink
Up the river, down the river. That game ****s you up.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
1. Everyone in a circle
2. 1st person: let's play
3. 2nd person: play what
4. 3rd person: [name a category]
5. Everyone after that has to say stuff in the category. If you mess up/repeat/etc, drink. Play until no more alcohol. Oh and you have to clap twice after your turn and generally keep a rhythm going. If you want to kill everyone bust out "types of bacteria" or something.
cat
Sink the Sub

Place glass with a little beer to keep it afloat inside a bucket filled with beer.

Each person takes turns filling the cup with at least a drop of beer.

Whoever poured into the cup last, when it sinks, has to drink the cup. (Or you can play Irish rules where you drink the bucket.)
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Kings/ring of fire is always fun.

Or the pokemon drinking game, we severely underestimated how many times they say pokemon...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by daytripper75

King's Cup is another popular option.

King's Cup is an evil game.

King's Cup is a homocidal game when someone's drink of choice is tequila.

King's Cup is the worst game ever when a big block of parmesan cheese happens to be in the room.
Ring of fire is always a good one, or red or black, where you sit in a circle, passing the deck of cards around. The person next to the person holding the deck has to guess whether the next card drawn will be red or black, if they are wrong, they drink, if they are right, they nominate someone else to drink, i played it once and everyone got ****ed up very fast.

If you don't have cards, fuzzy duck is a good one, or Roxanne (or some variation on that).
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Flip cup and liar's dice come to mind
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by Deliriumbassist
King's Cup is an evil game.

King's Cup is a homocidal game when someone's drink of choice is tequila.

King's Cup is the worst game ever when a big block of parmesan cheese happens to be in the room.

Still gets everyone suitably sozzled though.
Quote by Renka

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Last time I played King's Cup, iit was purely for predrinking.

That was the intention, anyway.

That was our intention the first time I ever played. Needless to say I ended up running out of my neighbour's flat into my own to be sick and then climbed back into their kitchen via the window. Twice. One of the guys ended up wandering around the park about a mile away from campus for a couple of hours. It was a good freshers week.
Quote by Renka

Quote by boreamor
Arrogance.

Empty pint glass in the middle of the table, deck of cards.

Someone puts down the first card, then player 1 has to bet if the next card will be higher or lower with how much of their alcohol as they want into the empty pint glass. If the next card is higher or lower (depending what they said), it goes to player 2. If it's not correct, then they have to down it.

Trust me, this game is brutal.

I was going to say this, but with a coin.

You pour in then try and bounce a coin into the cup. If the coin falls off the table, you drink the glass; if it stays on the table but doesn't get into the cup, you go to the next player; if you get it in the cup you choose someone else to down the cup.
Jesus Christ I never knew there were so many drinking games. Is this how alcoholics and heavy drinkers justify themselves?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
OOH the counting game is good if you don't have cards etc.

Essentially you go round in a circle saying numbers until you get to 21. Saying one number just goes to the next person (eg A "1", B "2", C "3" etc), saying two changes direction (eg A "1", B "2 3", A "4"), and saying three in a row skips a person (eg A "1 2 3" C "4").

If you get a number wrong or are too slow (because you don't realise it's your turn, usually) then you drink and start again at the start. Whoever says 21 (if you get that far) has to down their whole drink and starts again making a new rule (the best rules are ones that swap numbers around so people get confused and get it wrong).

Continue until sick.

EDIT: Oh and also when you start you have to say which direction you are going. So "1 to my left" means the guy to your left is next. This is mainly interesting when you trick people by going "1 2 to my left" as that's two so changes direction so it's actually to your right.

And also you can't double a double or treble a treble.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Mar 23, 2013,
people round here play a game called caps, you each open a beer and place the beer cap on the top of your beer, then sit down on your ass with your legs spread about 1m from each other (no idea how many foot that is) and then place the beer in between your legs and right (right infront of your junk).

to play the game just grab a beercap from a beer that you've already drunk, bend it over, and throw it at the other persons beercap that is balanced on top of his beer:
if you hit it he has to drink half of his beer ( or w.e amount you agree on) after three misses you have to drink half of yours.
enjoy.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Battle Ship! Like the board game but replace the ships with rows of shots or 1/2 full cups of beer (or a combination) on a large piece of paper or cardboard with a grid drawn on it. Put up a barrier so the person across can't see and start calling out quadrants.

Circle of Death/Kings Cup always a fun one with girls.

Flip Cup. Fun and simple game, youtube it I'm sure there's tons on this one.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Rooxaaane
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Shoulders:

One hand goes to the opposite shoulder so left hand to right shoulder and vica versa. It goes 1,2,3 etc and the direction of the hand is who you pass the turn on to.
One number per person.
When it gets to 7, both hands go one above the other and the bottom hand shows the direction. This is the same for 17 but the top hand shows the direction.
When you get to 10 you can point to anyone but only with 1 hand
When it gets to 20 you point to anyone but with both hands and they have to down their drink.
If you're wrong or fail at any point for any reason then you have to drink and if you fail 3 times in a row then you have to down your drink.

Sounds complicated but it's easy when you get it.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by OddOneOut
Kings/ring of fire is always fun.

Or the pokemon drinking game, we severely underestimated how many times they say pokemon...

You mean 4 Kings? Where each person who gets a King, puts something in the glass and the person with the last King, has to down it?

Have to agree with Ring of Fire. That is a good one
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Pong and flip cup are classics. Kings is great if you have time. I'm surprised no one mentioned quarters yet though
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Nick92Slayer
You mean 4 Kings? Where each person who gets a King, puts something in the glass and the person with the last King, has to down it?

Have to agree with Ring of Fire. That is a good one

Yeah. It's the same as Ring of Fire anyway. At least that's what I've gained from playing with mates at uni and at home (who go to different unis). Otherwise, what else would you do with the king cards in Ring of Fire and what do you do with the other cards in Kings?
Quote by Renka

Page 1 of 2