Poll: Which Game is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Game is better?
Team Fortress 2
21 68%
DayZ
10 32%
Voters: 31.
My little brother and I got in an argument today on which game was better. Team Fortress 2 or DayZ. We both agreed that the only way to settle this was to put a poll in the Pit and whichever has more votes is the better game.

So what is better TF2 or DayZ?
Inb4 closed thread.

You can't compare them because they are both entirely different. One is a cartoony class based team shooter where the other is zombie survival with a strong essence of realism.

Stupid argument is stupid. You need to learn to have better arguments.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Inb4 closed thread.

You can't compare them because they are both entirely different. One is a cartoony class based team shooter where the other is zombie survival with a strong essence of realism.

Stupid argument is stupid. You need to learn to have better arguments.

I am aware it is stupid, but it started with him asking me what multiplayer game was my favorite. When I said TF2 he said that DayZ was way better. We have been arguing ever since then.
1. Vs. threads aren't allowed.
2. Which game is the one with the hats?
3. The one with the hats wins.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
Can this one slide? I don't think it will cause a flame war.

Ask the mods when they get here I suppose. I'd be fine with it, but up to them.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by toBetheVeryBest
I am aware it is stupid, but it started with him asking me what multiplayer game was my favorite. When I said TF2 he said that DayZ was way better. We have been arguing ever since then.

Even though he is an idiot for bringing it up, you are clearly arguing about which is better so you are also comparing them. They just aren't the same and can't be compared. Its like comparing Forza and Mario Kart.

I have an idiotic friend who makes silly comparisons like this so it really bugs me lol. He tried to tell me that Assassins Creed was better than L.A Noire. They just can't be compared.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Mar 23, 2013,
From an objective view, certainly TF2.

DayZ is a glitchy, unfinished and alpha mod without no real goal, of a game no one really plays.

TF2 is like, the standard for 'fun' for FPS games. And its certainly got a lot less problems than DayZ.

But echoing other's statements, bad argument is bad.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Team fortress 2 with zombie mod
"Reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one"
- Albert Einstein

My Soundcloud: link
Quote by behind_you
I like oranges more than apples

You son of a bitch.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Metroid Prime 2

Quote by ComradSputnik
This is the place where this thread belongs

Because he wanted the mods to let it slide?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Metroid Prime 2

Because he wanted the mods to let it slide?

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Skullivan
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Actually, all Ratchet and Clank games until Secret Agent Clank.

I miss those games so much I need to get them again.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by angusfan16
Battlefront 2

/thread
Quote by NarwhalG2G
Actually, all Ratchet and Clank games until Secret Agent Clank.

I miss those games so much I need to get them again.

also, this. this so much.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
/thread

also, this. this so much.

I'm not sure if I liked Going Commando or the first one better. The local multiplayer for Up Your Arsenal was really fun, despite the fact that I played it by myself most of the time.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by NarwhalG2G
I'm not sure if I liked Going Commando or the first one better. The local multiplayer for Up Your Arsenal was really fun, despite the fact that I played it by myself most of the time.

Wow. This statement exists.

Did love the R&C series something cray. First game was pants in a lot of ways, but going commando made it insanely fun. UYA was also fun, but I felt wierdly cheated of the ending, cuz it expected you to keep playing. I got Size Matters when it came out, but that game... not only was the difficulty curve badly implemented but it lacked a lot of content from the previous games.

Haven't played any of the newer PS3 ones
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Animal Crossing.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by EpiExplorer
Wow. This statement exists.

Did love the R&C series something cray. First game was pants in a lot of ways, but going commando made it insanely fun. UYA was also fun, but I felt wierdly cheated of the ending, cuz it expected you to keep playing. I got Size Matters when it came out, but that game... not only was the difficulty curve badly implemented but it lacked a lot of content from the previous games.

Haven't played any of the newer PS3 ones

You're not missing too much, at least not in the last one they released. I played the demo at walmarts, and I have never seen such a disgrace to the good R&C name before I played that.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets