The Vox AC15C1 normal channel will have a bit more headroom than the Fender.

The Blues Jr was designed by Fender to break up earlier, unlike other Fenders.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
I think the Vox as well, as far as I can remember. However, neither will get you over a drummer clean, unless maybe when you go through a larger cab and lift it off the ground. Just wanted to point that out if that was what you were going for.
^Agreed; I used a AC15 for a long time in a church setting (contemporary rock style) and I couldn't stay clean if I wanted to be heard over the drummer. Now I have a Fender Blues Deluxe 40W and I have no problem getting clean sounds over the drummer (however, the Vox Top Boost channel > Fender Drive channel IMO).
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Last edited by cheeekens at Mar 23, 2013,
Quote by I K0nijn I
However, neither will get you over a drummer clean, unless maybe when you go through a larger cab and lift it off the ground. Just wanted to point that out if that was what you were going for.

Exactly!

Thanks to all, i will probably look for an Blues Deluxe then.
If you fix the shit bias they send BJrs out with then it'll be pretty close. As they are sent out though (with the power tubes practically being cooked to death) then the AC15 will probably win.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not