There be
A day
When I
Find the
Courage
To share
My words

chorus

I write my songs on bass if that makes a difference.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
...but you're sharing them right now!!!

Anyways, I think this could be a nice simple song that would be fun to make, but it is not deep if that was what you were going for. It is just a little song that is fine and fun to do but it does not provoke thought or meaning. It does not necessarily connect with people. It would be a song that is jusssst there.

Now, you could keep this but I would expand and try to build a deep meaning behind it, perhaps making it dark. Maybe, you could even make it fun still and make a much more expanded song making light of the fact that you don't even share the words you write.

So in essence, short, simple, and fun to make a song out of, but not deep, emotional, and meaningful. So if you were going for short, simple, and fun... GREAT! If you were going for deep and meaningful, work on it a little more.

c4c? Spring v ?
Quote by 21wickwing
...but you're sharing them right now!!!

Anyways, I think this could be a nice simple song that would be fun to make, but it is not deep if that was what you were going for. It is just a little song that is fine and fun to do but it does not provoke thought or meaning. It does not necessarily connect with people. It would be a song that is jusssst there.

Now, you could keep this but I would expand and try to build a deep meaning behind it, perhaps making it dark. Maybe, you could even make it fun still and make a much more expanded song making light of the fact that you don't even share the words you write.

So in essence, short, simple, and fun to make a song out of, but not deep, emotional, and meaningful. So if you were going for short, simple, and fun... GREAT! If you were going for deep and meaningful, work on it a little more.

c4c? Spring v ?

thanks. simplicity was what i was going for.
No poem is stupid, It means something to the writer, and will mean something to everyone else, same or different. It's never a waste to express your feelings or thoughts.

The peom sound fine, Do you have a specific kind of sound to go with it? Bullet with Butterfly wings comes to mind, not sure why.
Guitar hobbyist, shooting enthusiast, 4wheel driving, hunting husband and father of one.
Quote by mwilson0516

Do you have a specific kind of sound to go with it?

yeah i do. i tried putting the song on here as an attachment but didn't have any luck. the song is just me singing and playing bass.
Quote by ben bobby oh
Maybe now you will have the courage to share words now.

i'm a lot more confident sharing my lyrics. i'm also a lot more confident in general.
Quote by mr.******
yeah i do. i tried putting the song on here as an attachment but didn't have any luck. the song is just me singing and playing bass.

Maybe someone on here can help with how to post a sound file. Maybe p.m. someone in the recordings forum on how they post.

Please do try again.
Guitar hobbyist, shooting enthusiast, 4wheel driving, hunting husband and father of one.
Quote by mwilson0516

Please do try again.

i think i got it on a soundcloud account. it says i have something called a flashblocker that prevents me from hearing songs. i don't think it prevents others from listening to the songs i uploaded. here is the link
I can imagine this song in anything else but a pop punk kind of tune, which is bad in my opinion. I actually like the chorus its simplistic and catchy. What melody are you playing behind the song?
you're never as free as when you are lost
Quote by mr.******
i think i got it on a soundcloud account. it says i have something called a flashblocker that prevents me from hearing songs. i don't think it prevents others from listening to the songs i uploaded. here is the link

The link works good. Sounds like you got something there you can build on. Thanks for posting.
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
I can imagine this song in anything else but a pop punk kind of tune, which is bad in my opinion. I actually like the chorus its simplistic and catchy. What melody are you playing behind the song?

i love pop punk (blink, new found glory, mxpx, etc.). is this pop punk? i'm not sure.

i'm kind of an idiot and have no music therory. when you ask what the melody your basically asking what i'm playing right?

if so here are the tabs

verses is this

-------7-------7--------7-8 then --5--------5--------5-6 over and over
5-5------5-5------5-5 3-3- ---- 3-3----3-3
---------------------------- ---------------------------
-------------------------- -------------------------

chorus
-----------------------7-8 -----------------5-6
5-5-5-5-5-5( last four are played faster) then 3-3-3-3-3-3 (last four faster)
---------------------------- -----------------------------------
---------------------------- -------------------------------

i can't beleive i spent about an hour trying to figure out how to type that out.
i messed up. i tried

hopefully you get the idea.

edit:

i messed up twice. i thought you said "I can't imagine".
Last edited by mr.retard at Mar 28, 2013,