Current Setup;

Fender JA-90 Telecaster (Seymour Duncan Soapbar P90's)
Polytune Mini
MXR Noise Clamp
MXR Dyna Comp
Ibanez Ts808
EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker
Pro-Co Rat
Mooer 90 Orange
Line 6 DL4
Vox AC30 C2 (Greenbacks)

Influences;

I play mostly British rock and pop punk along the likes of Deaf Havana, We Are The Ocean, You Me At Six and Lower Than Atlantis

What I'm Looking For;

I want a second guitar which will compliment my current setup, I would like a guitar which will sound really warm with the cleans of the AC-30 however will sound good with my current distortion. For this reason I am leaning towards a guitar with a humbucker in the bridge and neck as I worry that a single coil may sound too weak with the overdrive that I've adjusted for my P-90's.

Guitars I'm Looking Into;

Fender Mexican Tele's/Strat's (Lovely guitars but worried about the single coils maybe being too bright and not powerful enough)
Fender Marauder (Unique Guitar however made in China so worried about the quality of it)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro (Worried about the pickup quality as have not heard great things)
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES333 (only one pickup, will there be enough variety?)
Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 (I like the guitar but I already have P90's so may be too similar?)
Ibanez Roadcore RC320 (looks nice but seems to good for the price and not much info on it yet)

Budget;

I'm looking for a new guitar under £400 and am open to any suggestions

Thanks for your help
Are you willing to go used?

The first thing I thought of was a PRS SE Custom 24.
Of your list, I'd probably look at the Ibanez if you can try it first. If you want a "fuller", "warmer", sound, you may look at an HSS MIM Strat (if you really want a strat). A Blacktop would work too, maybe a Jaguar?

I'd keep clear of the ES333 and Riviera, but I just wasn't impressed with the 333 and you've already got a semihollow with P90's.

Check out the PRS SE Custom Semihollow if you really want another, mine was plenty warm through my Vox head and cab, though I used a Blues Driver to dirty things up.
OffsetOffset
Last edited by SteveHOC at Mar 23, 2013,
Given the Fenders you're talking about, I think this used Fret-King is worth considering:

http://www.fretsguitarcentre.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p1627_Fret-King_Super_60HB_-_Ice_Green.html

I am not sure what these cost in the UK, but the Reverend Double Agent has attributes you might like:

http://www.reverendguitars.com/instrument/double-agent-iii/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 23, 2013,
id go for the mex tele as they can handle quite a lot surprisingly but you may need a noise gate or something with it
and if you need to change the pickups on it
if you can go used, a tele deluxe would go well if you like the fender feel.

if not - can get an Gibson SG special, would give you that fatter tone?
Teles with an AC30 are straight sex. Might be too bright for your needs though. Give it a shot though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not