So what blues and blues-rock bands have you been listening to as of recent? Things in the vein of the White Stripes & Black Keys. It'd be nice to share some recommendations.

Personally I've been listening to a lot of Rival Sons, Sheep Dogs, Seasick Steve, and more recently Reignwolf.

P.S If a thread like this has been done forgive me its been a long time since I've visited the forums.
Not similar to the Black Keys or White Stripes, but Black Country Communion.
Quote by Paroxysm
Not similar to the Black Keys or White Stripes, but Black Country Communion.

I was referring to any cool blues rock band around now so that counts. I shouldn't have said " in the vein of".

Personally I loved Bonamassa's solo stuff but I was never huge into BCC. I do like them enough to own an album though.
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Steepwater Band
Gary Clark Jr
Patrick Sweeny

Also Clutch has certain blue based rock, while not similar to the Stripes, or Keys. I would look into them.

If you like Jack White, then try all his other projects.

Also Two Gallants newest album The Bloom and the the Blight, has a that two piece bluesy groove.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Steepwater Band
Gary Clark Jr
Patrick Sweeny

Also Clutch has certain blue based rock, while not similar to the Stripes, or Keys. I would look into them.

If you like Jack White, then try all his other projects.

Also Two Gallants newest album The Bloom and the the Blight, has a that two piece bluesy groove.

Big fan of Clutch actually. I listen to GC Jr on occasion too.

How do you feel about Earth Rocker?
Quote by redandwhite12
Big fan of Clutch actually. I listen to GC Jr on occasion too.

How do you feel about Earth Rocker?

I have only heard a couple tracks so far, but I love Cold Heart, or whatever it's called.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
I have only heard a couple tracks so far, but I love Cold Heart, or whatever it's called.

Gone Cold? I had mixed feelings on the title track initially but I kind of dig the album as a whole. Just wanted to hear someone else's opinion.

Clutch is definitely one of the bands I'm glad I discovered.
Jake Bugg?
He has some White Stripes tinges.

Quote by FryingNemo
I saw Satan one day
He looked kinda gay
The bible hates gays
So Satan I shall slay
Amen.
Graveyard is top class as well, more retro-based than White Stripes and Black Keys, but they really put out some astounding music and are definitely worth paying a listen to.
The Atomic Bitchwax for some bluesy stoner rock. their first two albums are great.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
The Atomic Bitchwax for some bluesy stoner rock. their first two albums are great.

Tickled my curiosity. Will listen!
Quote by redandwhite12
I was referring to any cool blues rock band around now so that counts. I shouldn't have said " in the vein of".

Personally I loved Bonamassa's solo stuff but I was never huge into BCC. I do like them enough to own an album though.

If you dig bonamassa's solo stuff go to youtube and search for a guy named jim or jimi richardson and his youtube id is jimjim776 i found him out from a guitar contest last year and recently noticed his youtube page because of bonamassa's contest he has going on right now. The dude shreds and has some awesome music of his own on top of the bonamassa track he played along to. Really think youd dig his stuff
I tried just posting a link or the video on here but it wouldnt show up maybe caus eim on my phone idk
I really like Vintage trouble. They're worth having a look at especially the song "Blues hand me down"
Quote by werty24
you sir, listen to good music.

how bout radio moscow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vina20oZOKM

Okay five seconds in, and. . . . . sold.

Cheers mate