Howdy. I have a Squier John 5 signature telecaster, it looks like this. I absolutely love this guitar stock, and was looking into installing a bigsby on it. However, I can't really figure out what Bigsby model and bridge would work best for it.

I've seen guys replace the humbucker in the bridge with a single coil, and since I was going to install a SD JB, I could just get the single coil version of the JB and get a typical tele bigsby setup. Would that be easier?

Thanks in advance for all help.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Was there something you wanted me to check out in those links? I'm just seeing general info about Bigsbys, I can't seem to find anything specific about installing one on a J5 like mine.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Was there something you wanted me to check out in those links? I'm just seeing general info about Bigsbys, I can't seem to find anything specific about installing one on a J5 like mine.

http://www.bigsby.com/vibe/products/vibratos/bigsby-b5/

The B5, sometimes referred as the Bigsby “horseshoe” is designed for flat top solid body guitars. Attaching via four screws to a guitar’s top, the B5 is extremely versatile. B5s are common on many styles of guitars including SGs, Les Paul Jrs, Telecasters, and Rickenbacker 325s.

Yea?
BTW, your original post was asking about which model.

Quote by souperman08
Howdy. I have a Squier John 5 signature telecaster, it looks like this. I absolutely love this guitar stock, and was looking into installing a bigsby on it. However, I can't really figure out what Bigsby model and bridge would work best for it.

I've seen guys replace the humbucker in the bridge with a single coil, and since I was going to install a SD JB, I could just get the single coil version of the JB and get a typical tele bigsby setup. Would that be easier?

Thanks in advance for all help.

Check the YT link in the lower right corner of the page here for installing one: http://www.bigsby.com/vibe/resources/faqs/